What's For Dinner: Part 2

Leanna

Today is crockpot day.....mmmm...pot roast cooking with variable fresh herbs, spices, potatoes, carrots, onions, broth....love walking in the door and not have to do a darn thing but EAT.  Yes!

Oh I love dinners like that too, and the smell when you walk in...heaven!

I had a shop bought dinner tonight. We saw a product by Youngs called Gastro Fish, or something like that. Just bassa fish, in a tempura batter with different flavourings. We went for the lemon batter flavour and we all enjoyed it very much, plus it was offer at the supermarket so tasted even better..lol ;)

• Like 2

Today is crockpot day.....mmmm...pot roast cooking with variable fresh herbs, spices, potatoes, carrots, onions, broth....love walking in the door and not have to do a darn thing but EAT.  Yes!

Me too..Yankee Pot Roast with Yorkshire Pudding - my most favorite meal  :)

• Like 4

Ok... on the recipe thread Leanna has a recipe for Sugar-Free Apple Pie Chia Seed Jam + Breakfast Parfait:

I didnt want to gum up the recipe thread with chit chat so I came here to ask....

Leanna, How did it turn out?? It looks really good and it is something I can eat!!!~

I'm trying this recipe out today. Not sure how it will turn out. It is called Sugar-Free Apple Pie Chia Seed Jam + Breakfast Parfait:

sugarfreeapplepiejam-9376.jpg

• Like 3

I haven't made it yet Scott! :( We had to clean out our cupboards and everything last night because someone in our apartment building has a cockroach infestation. Ugh. Only a month to go before we move!

I can't wait to try this though. If I have enough energy tonight, I'll definitely make it and let you know how it turns out. :) I'll even post pictures!

• Like 2

I haven't made it yet Scott! :( We had to clean out our cupboards and everything last night because someone in our apartment building has a cockroach infestation. Ugh. Only a month to go before we move!

I can't wait to try this though. If I have enough energy tonight, I'll definitely make it and let you know how it turns out. :) I'll even post pictures!

I am guessing the energy level was not to high.. lol
  • Like 1

Grilled chicken tenderloins marinated in Caribbean Jerk marinade and spinach sauteed with olive oil, minced garlic and topped with shaved Parmesan cheese.  I also made potatoes and carrots, but I'm off to the gym and need to eat light.  Yesterday was pizza.

20150211_163440_zps43980124.jpg

• Like 3

Mine doesn't look nearly as pretty, but here's my attempt at the parfait + jam Scott. It is so good! Kind of reminds me of tapioca pudding. I had to substitute apple juice with maple syrup though. I went to open my container of juice and it was all moldy. Yuck.

10984301_10152842081123423_3072624322489

• Like 1

Grilled chicken tenderloins marinated in Caribbean Jerk marinade and spinach sauteed with olive oil, minced garlic and topped with shaved Parmesan cheese.  I also made potatoes and carrots, but I'm off to the gym and need to eat light.  Yesterday was pizza.

20150211_163440_zps43980124.jpg

Hhhmmmm!!!

Just like wine is good... if it has spinach.. well its got to be good!!!