American Horror Story: Freakshow

Devil Doll

This starts October 8th and looks promising. I hope that it doesn't disappoint me like Coven did. 

Here are some teasers:

This teaser isn't creepy at all.   :blink:

http://youtu.be/FESVT7rsfU0

http://youtu.be/rltQroUslfM

http://youtu.be/R4THNjDb6Xc

• Like 1

Season one was ok, two was my favorite, three pissed me off... this one looks like they are going back to just being a messed up show and not trying to cater to the teens. One can hope, right?

I like the way you think ;)

• 1 month later...

Ahhhh this is what I am talking about! Great premiere last night now I am really excited to see where they go this season.  

Jessica Lange... masterful. Fox and AHS struck gold with her. Even in the crappiest season (Coven) her performance saves the show. Kathy Bates and Sarah Paulsen and their characters very interesting. Pepper from the Asylum season is in the Freakshow. I read somewhere that this is going to explain her history and her going to the Asylum. 

Oh and ....

F**k the clown... a whole pile of nope right there. Sick, sick, f**king sick. Who ever created the make up for him all I have to say is ... F**k you and congratulations you are an evil genius. I hope that you win an award because you deserve one.

• Like 3

Just saw it... Was really good, if not a little disturbing!

Tell me that scene in the toy shop wasn't sick.  The little robot and then walking right by him... Freaking NUTS. The Mother and Son (I knew it!). Sick sick sick sick!!!

Tell me that scene in the toy shop wasn't sick.  The little robot and then walking right by him... Freaking NUTS. The Mother and Son (I knew it!). Sick sick sick sick!!!

It's shaping up to be awesome, thanks for telling me it was good!

• Like 1

I like the cast but this show just makes my skin crawl. Last night I watched most of the first episode and then I spent some time thinking about the clown. :( eeuuu

The second one is worse... kind of...

This is the best (and creepiest) season so far.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm jelly, had to chose which series pass to buy on my Xbox and I picked The Walking Dead. I actually haven't seen Coven yet either. Waiting not so patiently for it to show up on Netflix.

I wasn't a huge fan of Coven. It catered to a teen fan based IMO. This season started out strong and now... meh. 

• 3 weeks later...

I am loving this Season! I even found myself feeling quite sorry for Twist, I know!.. Lol.

We are a couple of episodes behind in the UK so I have the Pepper episode to look forward to, and a revist to Baricliff sp?

The episode that told us Elsa's past really troubled me, I know it wasn't real but to think things like that really do happen...as I say troubled me greatly...played on my mind most of the following day.

I have no idea where this is going or what will happen...love it :)

• Like 1