Fed Up!! tough Love needed

Tink

great news as from tommorow I can drive rez truck :) good job I have my hgv licence but just around the the park for me for a while until i get used to the otherside

im crazy but not stupid lol

oh great great news  :lol:

poor rez lol  :P

• Like 3

great news as from tommorow I can drive rez truck :) good job I have my hgv licence but just around the the park for me for a while until i get used to the otherside

im crazy but not stupid lol

oh great great news  :lol:

poor rez lol  :P

Ok, this is where some one needs to post a "practice driving on the RIGHT side of the road"  site for  Tracey!!! :laugh2:

I'm happy for ya hun, lov ya..{{hug}}

• Like 1

Good grief...I take a week off and the Quit Train becomes a :awwwcanwehaveacigarettetrain?

I had no idea I had such power!

I think Pippa nailed it earlier - CHANGE...seasons, location, work, ---all these I think can trigger feelings of insecurity - and when we smoked, a feeling of insecurity meant cigarette time.

That's all it is folks, pure and simple.

We none of us smoke. we none of really want a smoke.

I have come up with a radical new idea...

Let's not smoke.

Now - where are the important threads gone...counting etc ;)

• Like 2

Good grief...I take a week off and the Quit Train becomes a :awwwcanwehaveacigarettetrain?

I had no idea I had such power!

I think Pippa nailed it earlier - CHANGE...seasons, location, work, ---all these I think can trigger feelings of insecurity - and when we smoked, a feeling of insecurity meant cigarette time.

That's all it is folks, pure and simple.

We none of us smoke. we none of really want a smoke.

I have come up with a radical new idea...

Let's not smoke.

Now - where are the important threads gone...counting etc ;)

So glad you are back!  I have been missing you something awful!!

this message is for someone who reached out to me via pm on the other board sorry i am late in replying i have just read it

maybe you can ask for your pm`s back? anyways i will do that on your behalf!

thank you and i am sorry you are not well :( this pains me a great deal!

hard to put things here when it should be in a pm but you know who you are 

in hard times all differences should be put aside and pride has no place only health, family and friends really matter at the end of the day all else is just noise

I await your return my friend x

edited to add - check your pm now 

Easy Peasy is a way of thinking - "No matter what happens, I've got this - Easy Peasy". To make that happen, one must first learn to Embrace The Suck. Live for the challenge, knowing it's gonna suck but, again, you've got it 'cause its Easy Peasy, right?

The Sarge thinks it much like his Marathon Training was. The same mindset that put him 26.2 miles with a smile on his face is what made quitting smoking Easy Peasy with a smile on his face.

Attitude is everything.

Everydamnedthing.

Easy Peasy

Ah. Damn. Yeah.

• Like 1

today is a new day and I am feeling stronger and more positive time for action and move on

this morning I  started with 

Pinkie-SFB-still-366x261.jpg

sorry for the language but it summed it up nicely lol

Sorry I was not there Tracey, I´m really glad you´re feeling better. You really don´t want to go back there...

Hug!

-Nat

• Like 1

this message is for someone who reached out to me via pm on the other board sorry i am late in replying i have just read it

maybe you can ask for your pm`s back? anyways i will do that on your behalf!

thank you and i am sorry you are not well :( this pains me a great deal!

hard to put things here when it should be in a pm but you know who you are 

in hard times all differences should be put aside and pride has no place only health, family and friends really matter at the end of the day all else is just noise

I await your return my friend x

edited to add - check your pm now 

Hi Tracy....Tks for responding but I was very concerned for you from your post here......I know they are taking good care of you here....We all go through life changes and smoking changes for us is an added part of it.  I am glad you are doing better, and I have decided to do my final retirement from working to help get me through my time....My retired military will be enough and keep me going till I'm 66.....But I have to retire from my current company 18 years was way to long with them........anyway, tks for responding and I decided to go ahead and post here.....take care.............Bassman

• Like 7

What is going on?  Are you bored?  Are you thinking too much????

SMOKING WILL KILL YOU!!!!  IT WILL KILL YOUR MIND... YOUR BODY ...AND YOUR SOUL.

WTF???   

Do me a favor... get on  YOUTUBE and search for the Quit Smoking Commercials.. .the ones with the really sickly dieing people that used to be beauty queen types...but now they are dieing.  Or the one with the woman who has a hole in her neck that she talks through. 

What are you craving here.... what is going on?

Smoking SUCKS... it stinks...it is nasty... and it does NOTHING.  NOTHING!!

Buck the F uck up ..... get the stupid thoughts out of your head and get back in the game... you are healthy awesome person now.

Sorry... hope that wasn't too hard :unsure:

Chrispy- Hello, just my third day on the Forum. I was doing some reading and surfing and came across your reply

to another member. Wow, this is to the point and (although I am doing fine) what I need to remember. I have

a folder in M/Soft Word and when something like what you wrote gets my attention, I copy and paste it

for future study. Now I hope (I believe it's Tracey[?]) they got the help they needed. For me, I have

went back and read it three times, just to keep myself straight. You kicked my butt every time. (lol). Funny, but TRUE!

For me, Monday (9/15) will be 6 weeks and I am coming along. Wish you all my best, too. Jeff

• Like 4