Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone,

Just saying hi to everyone.  I just started my quit today.  I've quit before and always went back, but  I am determined to stay quit this time for my health.  I'm just tired of coughing, smelling like smoke, and being short of breath all the time.

I hope I can get some help along the way as well as offer it.

• Like 7

Welcome aboard @OnlyPink! You have found a wonderfully supportive place to obtain and maintain your forever quit. Be sure to take advantage of all the information and personal testimonials on this forum. Also, if needed we have an SOS forum you can use to reach out for an assist. I hope to see you around this site for a long time to come and yes posting as much of your quit journey as you are comfortable with will definitely resonate with others on the same journey. You can do this. 

• Like 4

Welcome aboard, @OnlyPink!! You have come to the right place to help you give up smoking for good. Read all you can on addiction and withdrawal… knowledge is power and will help your quit succeed. Stay busy and remember that the discomfort of the early days is temporary. Sharing a lot on the board also helps to reinforce your quit. Addiction thrives in isolation, but being part of a community helps to encourage healing. All of us here on the Quit Train have been through the process and are here to help. You can do this, @OnlyPink. Freedom awaits! 

• Like 5

Welcome aboard the train @OnlyPink  So glad that you found us and have decided to quit smoking! We are a wonderful support group that can help you through your quit and the difficult times that you will experience in the beginning.  There is also plenty of information to read and a section where there are games to play to help you get distracted from smoking. Good luck to you and have a great day!! 😁

• Like 4

Hello and welcome to this great magical place 

Congratulations in wanting to take your life back.

We have great information for you , on our Main Discussion Board , they are pinned in green , this is a great place to start , let’s get you Quit for good x

• Like 3

Life long quit is the ONLY way to go @OnlyPink.

Stop being a slave to nicotine and take back your life. Nothing sweeter than freedom!

Take your seat on the train, kick your shoes off and stay awhile. You'll be glad you did :) 

• Like 5