GEMZEE Deserves a two day Party!!

Nancy

It is August 30, down under....so let's get this party started!  One year free for Gemma!  Let's see, we will need:

Wine, of course

110.JPG

And, Lots of Food

seafood-buffet-cc.jpg

viking-buffet-710x400.jpg

And Fireworks!!

53ab2b4359893.jpg

So very happy for you, Gemma!!  Welcome to the Lido Deck!!

Party goers...what else do we need for Gemma's party?

• Like 5

Woop woop Gem

How many have you had already or maybe it's like 8 in the morning,

It's party time and not one minute we can lose, be my baby, I'll make you mine you know I'll take you to the top pretty baby, it's party time oh it's party ohh dadadadada hey

Got my party hat on and sitting waiting for the party to kick off :)

• Like 1

Yay Gemzee - always knew you were going to do it - make sure you celebrate big time and have a glass for me - although maybe until it is double figures in Perth before you pop the first cork ! a0d0423989cfe63dbac86525c36d6b54_zpsff34

fb9329d1fa8007b566d23bba30699a22_zps9312

• Like 1

Thank Nancy & everyone!!!! It's only 8.45am so I'll hold off on the wine for a few hours :p

I did it! A whole year! I've never been proud of myself for anything before but I do now! I really feel I've achieved something great. I'm so grateful to you guys as well, you're great people & I'm so happy to know you all (my online friends in my phone :D). It was no where near as hard as I thought it would be and I wish more people realised this! Definitely Easy Peasy ;)

Anyways, love you guys!!!

• Like 9

It is August 30, down under....so let's get this party started!  One year free for Gemma!  Let's see, we will need:

Wine, of course

110.JPG

And, Lots of Food

seafood-buffet-cc.jpg

viking-buffet-710x400.jpg

And Fireworks!!

53ab2b4359893.jpg

So very happy for you, Gemma!!  Welcome to the Lido Deck!!

Party goers...what else do we need for Gemma's party?

Nancy I got to hand it to you, you know how to throw a party.

And the guest of honor is very well deserving.

Gemma you are awesome :)

Many congrats.

• Like 1

I could not be happier for you Gem!  You really rocked this quit and you have been an awesome support to all your QT friends!  You deserve to take some time to celebrate YOU and this awesome quit you have!!!

I've attached your party video.  Featuring Joe, Petra, MQ, Jimmy and YOU!      145.gif

http://www.jibjab.com/view/RdomGF9oR7CGPQOZa9mz3g?utm_campaign=URL+Copy&utm_content=celebration_edf_group&utm_medium=Share&utm_source=JibJab&cmpid=jj_url

xoxoxoxoxox

• Like 2

I could not be happier for you Gem! You really rocked this quit and you have been an awesome support to all your QT friends! You deserve to take some time to celebrate YOU and this awesome quit you have!!!

I've attached your party video. Featuring Joe, Petra, MQ, Jimmy and YOU! 145.gif

http://www.jibjab.com/view/RdomGF9oR7CGPQOZa9mz3g?utm_campaign=URL+Copy&utm_content=celebration_edf_group&utm_medium=Share&utm_source=JibJab&cmpid=jj_url

xoxoxoxoxox

Hahahahaha I love that thanks so much!!! :D

Is this Gems 1 year celebration thread? Not sure, anyway

Yippppyyyyyy you did it you did it you did it yeah

Delighted for you pretty lady, really well done and massive congratulations, I hope you have a brilliant party weekend, you totally deserve a Partayyyy,

12 months, 1 year holy crapp thats a whole lot of not smoking, 4 seasons, 365, unbelievable,

Soo happy to share this journey with you and proud to be following in your footsteps, better not go disappearing on us now your all famous and living in luxury on the lido deck,

Respect my friend xxxxxxxxxxxx

• Like 1