Kate18 is Four Years Smoke Free Today!!!

jillar

Congratulations @Kate18, on your great quit! Its awesome watching you celebrate year after year smoke free given how hard it was for you when you first decided to quit. You should be super proud of yourself. Thank you for sticking around to support everyone šŸ¤—

Ā 

spacer.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Thanks everyone!Ā  I appreciate the acknowledgement. I can hardly believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!Ā  There were so many failed starts. But, that old Covid threat -- in my mind, I was sure I'd die if I got it and I was still a smoker -- got me to quit and stay quit.Ā  And I finally did get Covid, a couple of months ago, and breezed through it.Ā  No lung issues.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Because I am saving money by not buying cigarettes, I can afford a 2nd dog to keep dog #1 company while I am at work. Gabriela joined us two months ago from a Humane Society shelter. She is reportedly 8 years old, but I suspect she is a bit younger - 5 or 6. She is so playful and frisky.Ā  She loves her stuffed squirrel (not a real one!)

Ā 

So much more we can do when we aren't spending our money on poison.Ā 

Ā 

Thanks, all.

Gabriela 12-29-2023 Fetch with squirrel.jpg

Edited by Kate18
  • Like 11

7 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

Congratulations Kate ..

4 Years ā€¦Huge Achievementā€¦.Celebrate in style Ā x

IMG_0118.gif

Thanks, Doreen. Remember the QSMB days, when I failed miserably, repeatedly?Ā  I was desperately wanting Year One.Ā  And here it is four years. Amazing. Time flies.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Kate18 said:

Thanks, Doreen. Remember the QSMB days, when I failed miserably, repeatedly?Ā  I was desperately wanting Year One.Ā  And here it is four years. Amazing. Time flies.

I Remember Ā Kate ..

Thankfully the both of us Found our freedom ..

That cute little doggie of yours is so gratefull you helped them find their freedom too..xx

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations, Kate, on hanging in there and not giving up, and look where you are now!Ā  Happy four years, and congratulations on your adorable new addition!Ā  My dog is very jealous of Gabriela's squirrel stuffie.Ā  What a lucky pup to have found you, and I hope dog#1 is enjoying having a buddy.Ā 

• Thanks 1