The Whole Gang Back Together

sharonsiff

Guys, I am so excited I could honestly crush a grape!

Two years ago we met a fabulous crowd while in Tenerife. We met people from different areas of England and a lovely couple from Holland.

Well, we have all stayed in touch and had them round our for meet ups. Seemingly the whole gang is looking to join us next August when we go back to Tenerife! Oh my life! I am soooo excited!

Don't get me wrong I have visited some fabulous countries, seen some breath taking sites in my many years of travel but for me this will be the best holiday ever. People made that holiday for me and I'm as excited about us all being together again for two weeks as I am about actually having a holiday, after two years.

Exciting times.....

• Like 7

Will you be doing karaoke sharon? If so we need video ;)

Oh as sure as eggs are eggs Tracey, no question about it.

Video? Ha ha ha... Why not ;)

Alright you do know we are holding you accountable now. - we will definitely have to see the video !

• Like 1

I found this guys, a short video of my hotel and surrounding area. I will look at this very often and get that thrill in my tummy, that I'm going back real soon....

It sticks a little bit during the pool since, click and it starts up again.