Bakon Burrito

Nancy

I have visions of them rubbing each other down with sun tan cream, donning cut off shorts and stu on the back of bakons bike taking in the breeze and stu convincing bakon to try a round of golf and then into the club house yeah thats how I see it :)

• Like 10

I could be wrong, often am I know! But.... With Burrito I think it might be that double edged sword. His posts ooze that he is a Womack & Womack quit (solid as a rock) and I suspect that sometimes when you turn that corner you get on with real day to day events. Made up for him and it's fabulous if I'm right on that, for him- peace of mind, priceless!

But... Not good for us! Like a free trip to the comedy club when those two get going, comedy genus at times.

Mind you Ross he could have took a wrong turn on the golf range! Oh no! Could be anywhere!

• Like 4

I am here, but very busy this week. I am on vacation. Home vacation. Went to work for two hours today to handle dumb stuff, stuff so dumb that I couldn't ask anyone to do it without making them dummer. Rocket Surgions

. Went to drinking Friday- spent $10 on food and $80 on beer. Must have drank two dozen.

Rode bike yesterday to Itialian festival in the polish part of town. Everyone over ten years old had on bowling shirts and mustashes, women included on both parts too.

Today I watched tv after the gym and work.

Washed truck at 9pm last night, for something to do.

I cant sit around and do nothing. Vacation is killing me. Going in attic tomorrow before it gets hot- fix a screen on vent.

I want to go somewhere but that mouse in florida is taking a bunch of money in October, wife got spa treatments paperwork all layed out, from $50-500. Tells me all the differences....I say do what you want, I'll be at the bar or pool when you go. Damm mouse offered FREE meal plan if you picked the spa resort. Step up to the high class level for same price, Now I am a dummy, but this mouse is killing me, meal plan needed to be updated to Deluxe "eat like a king" plan. For only $600 on top of the FREE part. Because to get the "good places" to eat requires more than one credit. So basically I will have to get dressed up nicer, love that idea (NOT), spend more money on alcohol and tips cause they are nicer places, great...but I do love a road trip, and love driving far, so I get to take my new truck....I can always just go sit in the parking lot and drink a beer looking at it...

But real reason its a stay home vacation is meet with radioactive doctor Wednesday. Don't expect any problems so don't be changing colors....NANCY.....but no real travel plans because this was supposed to be our south tour weeks, to New Orleans and back in a big circle....maybe next year but its the 75th for Sturgis and I haven't been there in two years now,... I like the riding out there more than the party in town, but when you can have both...

Going to get pizza and a beer.

Elton- your turn

• Like 8

Busy weeks for you Bakon, spa treatments and a little break is just what your better half needs and you will splash out for all the extras and fancy rooms because she's worth it and sooo deserves it ( and so do you)

Best of luck on Wednesday xxx

• Like 1

Bakon you wanna get a cat for that mouse problem ;)

ps no such thing as free there is always a catch

But you guys will have fun and it will all be worth it :)

Now ikeepsingingthatmickeymousesong dang it

• Like 1

I am here, but very busy this week. I am on vacation. Home vacation. Went to work for two hours today to handle dumb stuff, stuff so dumb that I couldn't ask anyone to do it without making them dummer. Rocket Surgions

. Went to drinking Friday- spent $10 on food and $80 on beer. Must have drank two dozen.

Rode bike yesterday to Itialian festival in the polish part of town. Everyone over ten years old had on bowling shirts and mustashes, women included on both parts too.

Today I watched tv after the gym and work.

Washed truck at 9pm last night, for something to do.

I cant sit around and do nothing. Vacation is killing me. Going in attic tomorrow before it gets hot- fix a screen on vent.

I want to go somewhere but that mouse in florida is taking a bunch of money in October, wife got spa treatments paperwork all layed out, from $50-500. Tells me all the differences....I say do what you want, I'll be at the bar or pool when you go. Damm mouse offered FREE meal plan if you picked the spa resort. Step up to the high class level for same price, Now I am a dummy, but this mouse is killing me, meal plan needed to be updated to Deluxe "eat like a king" plan. For only $600 on top of the FREE part. Because to get the "good places" to eat requires more than one credit. So basically I will have to get dressed up nicer, love that idea (NOT), spend more money on alcohol and tips cause they are nicer places, great...but I do love a road trip, and love driving far, so I get to take my new truck....I can always just go sit in the parking lot and drink a beer looking at it...

But real reason its a stay home vacation is meet with radioactive doctor Wednesday. Don't expect any problems so don't be changing colors....NANCY.....but no real travel plans because this was supposed to be our south tour weeks, to New Orleans and back in a big circle....maybe next year but its the 75th for Sturgis and I haven't been there in two years now,... I like the riding out there more than the party in town, but when you can have both...

Going to get pizza and a beer.

Elton- your turn

You didn't need to yell at me... :(

• Like 1

Bakon, hope all goes well on Wednesday and will think of you both and send good vibes over the pond.

Oh I laughed (always do) at the though of you sitting in the car park, with a beer watching the Wishes firework display. I have a addicted to the Mouse problem...grin. I too am extremely tempted to re visit and put myself through the aggravation of fine dining, expensive cocktails and to stay in the Disney Beach Club resort, for two weeks. Mind you Bakon, if your doing the car park version I might be tempted to ask can I sit and join you, will save thousands- will bring beer and proper crisps (potato chips) from the UK. I won't even speak so there's no confusion. Maybe for my 50th in 6 years ;)

• Like 1

We are at the Saratogo Springs SPA and resort.

After thinking about it the whole thin is on the mrs. She is upgraded everything over period of weeks makin it look like I decided. Evil woman

• Like 2

After thinking about it the whole thin is on the mrs. She is upgraded everything over period of weeks makin it look like I decided. Evil woman

we like to say smart :)

My kinda woman.

It looks fabulous there, one I have considered too. Other one suits me more as I can then Minnie mooch around the Broadwalk area.

I look forward to a full trip report!

• Like 1