Dr. Who latest season

Evelyn

Matt Smith was genious will miss him as the Doctor. and I find Jenna annoying.

Amy and Rory were so cool! And love River Song

Oh I love them all....miss David Tennant still!

You might enjoy this tune/flashback...

Hane't seen the epi's with David Tenant

Hane't seen the epi's with David Tenant

Oh I loved him Evelyn, although I think Matt Smith is fabulous, but I loved David as The Doctor.

Do you think you will ever watch his episodes?

I miss David Tennant too!

I don't think the newest season is airing anywhere yet. I'm just catching up with the latest one. It took me a while to adjust to Matt Smith after David Tennant, but he did well. :) Fish fingers and custard. Yum yum!

• Like 1

I miss David Tennant too!

I don't think the newest season is airing anywhere yet. I'm just catching up with the latest one. It took me a while to adjust to Matt Smith after David Tennant, but he did well. :) Fish fingers and custard. Yum yum!

AWWW yes, fish fingers and custard...lol

Took me ages to adjust to be honest. I just loved the whole David Tennant, Rose Tyler and then Donna...just tv heaven to me. When Donna and her grandad left the show I was gutted...just justed. Mind you I then started to love Amy and Rory. Just love this show so much.

• Like 1

AWWW yes, fish fingers and custard...lol

Took me ages to adjust to be honest. I just loved the whole David Tennant, Rose Tyler and then Donna...just tv heaven to me. When Donna and her grandad left the show I was gutted...just justed. Mind you I then started to love Amy and Rory. Just love this show so much.

Oh Donna. She was hilarious! The companions are hit and miss for me. Rose was okay, Martha was ugh, Donna was my favourite. I liked Amy and Rory quite a bit as well. I think Rory more so than Amy to be honest! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Karen Gillan (Amy Pond), although incredibly attractive, had the acting ability of a decrepit slug.

Alex Kingston (River Song), is/was awesome and will be returning in the new series

Jenna Coleman (Clara Oswald) made Matt Smith watchable, and is awesome due to being equally attractive and doesn't walk round with a surprised expression on her face all the fricking time like Gillan did.

David Tennant has probably been the best Doctor so far... And I was brought up with Tom Baker as the Doctor who was amazing.

I'm right... You're wrong... etc

I warmed to Matt, cried a little on his regeneration episode, but it will always be David for me with the fabulous Catherine Tate. Not really that excited about the new doctor, older than me, an older doctor just makes it seem dated to me. Hopefully I am wrong and will connect with him.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...