Jump on Board

Tink

Anybody is welcome on The Quit Train all you have to do is jump on board

there is plenty of room and its full of lovely people helping each other

To all Guests and members who already have their tickets

Lets Ride The Quit Train choo choo

GWL1.jpg

• Like 4

TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN... Sorry I like that word but haven't been able to use it recently!

Accountability has been key to my quit. My fellow passengers have kept me on the straight an narrow. Couldn't have done it without their support!

• Like 4

Oh yes please....are there toliets though? If I keep laughing and there are none then that will be an issue for me ;)

Window seat, nearest to the toilets please...ta very much.

Don't sit me next to someone too funny though!....I don't trust my bladder.......

• Like 2

Oh yes please....are there toliets though? If I keep laughing and there are none then that will be an issue for me ;)

Window seat, nearest to the toilets please...ta very much.

Don't sit me next to someone too funny though!....I don't trust my bladder.......

you have the window seat next to Bakon ;)

• Like 3

you have the window seat next to Bakon ;)

Oh no!......it would push my Tena lady pad to the limits Tracey!

Plus he might keep getting his kojak lollipops out....would rot my teeth. No sorry, not a good choice my bladder and teeth would not thank me for it...;)

Oh no!......it would push my Tena lady pad to the limits Tracey!

Plus he might keep getting his kojak lollipops out....would rot my teeth. No sorry, not a good choice my bladder and teeth would not thank me for it... ;)

this post is not doing my bladder good either this morning  :D  :lol:  still a good choice for me lol

• Like 1

All of us have the potential to be inspirational to someone reading on this site.

I have been inspired by people who have only begun their quit as well as those ahead of me and next to me.

Keep an open mind.  smile.png

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...