Travelling with your Ecigarette: Essential Information!

This morning I saw this guy with the largest, most humongous vaper anybody has ever carried hanging from his neck. I thought it was some sort of telescope or something, until he put it in his mouth and vaped away.

Maybe it is a new fashion for the male vaper.... you know... what I mean... :unsure:

Not a travel-size vaper anyway.

• Like 1

"Thanks for that Domingo! Quite helpful to those of us who vape." Nay Nay

I always like to be of assistance.
I'm a person who likes to talk directly to other posters.
Pms and mods break the connection.

Back to the point! Assistance and advice.

10 Electronic Cigarette Problems and How to Fix Them.

http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/ashtray-blog/2014/07/10-common-electronic-cigarette-problems-solutions.html

I like 3 (visual)

But....I prefer the MAGIC FEATHER . I can use it as a pen or duster or a fan.

breathe, I am going to say this as nicely as I can...We all know how you feel about vaping fine you are entitled to your opinion (which is what it is an OPINION) Please do not cause issues here with your articles about e-cigs there are people here who have used it as a NRT successfully I should add and we should not discount that at all. It might not be the ideal or the way you quit and that is fine as long as there is a plan in place to put everything down at some point and not be tied to it for the rest of your life than I support them hell if someone felt that jumping up and down while sucking on a straw helps them quit forever I would support them also. THis is about supporting each other and not putting others down for their choice in how they quit. Please do not judge people here it is not a good look for you or anyone for that matter. You can provide people with excellent support if you can but please leave your opinion or satire on e-cigs at the door thank you very much (for the record I quit cold turkey). My mother in law used an ecig when she quit intitially then within a month put that down also so now she is done with everything sometimes things take some longer than others and that is ok as long as their plan is to be completely free in the end. Thank you for your understanding on this.

• Like 9

breathe, I am going to say this as nicely as I can...We all know how you feel about vaping fine you are entitled to your opinion (which is what it is an OPINION) Please do not cause issues here with your articles about e-cigs there are people here who have used it as a NRT successfully I should add and we should not discount that at all. It might not be the ideal or the way you quit and that is fine as long as there is a plan in place to put everything down at some point and not be tied to it for the rest of your life than I support them hell if someone felt that jumping up and down while sucking on a straw helps them quit forever I would support them also. THis is about supporting each other and not putting others down for their choice in how they quit. Please do not judge people here it is not a good look for you or anyone for that matter. You can provide people with excellent support if you can but please leave your opinion or satire on e-cigs at the door thank you very much (for the record I quit cold turkey). My mother in law used an ecig when she quit intitially then within a month put that down also so now she is done with everything sometimes things take some longer than others and that is ok as long as their plan is to be completely free in the end. Thank you for your understanding on this.

Very well said!  Thank you!

• Like 4

No one who quits thinks it's stupid and no one stays quit thinks another quitter, who has found freedom, is stupid

The Sarge can think of more than a handful of quitters who are stupid. Some of them by birth, some worked hard all their lives to be stupid.

Stupidity knows no bounds.

Quitter or Smoker. Stupid is stupid.

Quitter/Smoker and Smart/Stupid are orthogonal - independent of one another.

Easy Peasy

"Stupid is as Stupid does ..." -- Momma Gump

• Like 1

Dominic, be good or I will go to kerry and Galway and tell on ye,

Oh and I don't want you banned cos I like ye and you do have serious amount of knowledge and understanding of this shitty addiction,

There are a few having wobbles, sos etc that my friend is were we need your invaluable (and I mean that) help.

I would hate to see you leave because you have saved me a few times from posting the right thing at the right time, please do that.

I know you have not come here to just slate ecigs or to take the piss cos you are a sound bloke, purleezzzzz

• Like 1

Not for nothing, but did you see the vape cloud on #3?  WOW!  That is an insane amount of vapor!

I found your article helpful Domingo.  I don't really care what others think because I vape.  It is helping me to stay quit, and with no nicotine, who am I hurting?  Certainly not you or anyone else who has quit smoking.  Oh, and just so you know, I still follow the rules of where I can and cannot vape.  I do not vape anywhere that smoking is prohibited.

It would be refreshing if  you were able to apply your knowledge and experience with quitting where it truly is needed, as Sue stated.  You have a clear slate here; I myself would be extremely happy if you applied your expertise to those who are in trouble of relapsing.  I am not going to relapse.  If anything, everyday brings me one step closer to putting down the vaping too.

I'd like to be friends with you.  I don't like animosity.  So what say you?

• Like 4