***** ****** whats wrong with me!!!!!!

Susana

Hi honey.....

I was told something once ,when I first arrived here...and I was having a wobble.....

I was told......it's ok to wobble,as long as you don't fall over........

I have never forgot those words.....

It's ok to have thoughts....it's what you do with them...........

Have a early night....rest up....and come out tomorrow fighting fit......

You know deep down you don't want to smoke.......otherwise you wouldn't be here.......

You have a great quit.....you hang on to it for dear life......

Hugs and kisses as always.....

• Like 4

As if my junkie mind was strpnger than my thinking mind. Its an awful feeling. After a few days I just think "sod it". I'm at the 'after a few dayd' point. And I dont mind admitting tjat because it may help others that recognise it too... the 'previous'

Put down the wine glass and go to sleep.

Hey... let's not f uck this one up.  You know how bad you have felt previously????  It sucks.  Let's not go there again.

Smoking makes stuff worse...not better.

Time to get mean SueRose.

• Like 2

Stop Su you are no danger to anyones quit but your own!!!! You go to sleep and you will feel better in the am if not then You have the power inside to get through it one day at a time, one minute at a time and one moment at a time. Bitch moan, whine here all you want JUST DONT SMOKE.........Dont listen to the little devil on your shoulder listen to the angels here on the forum......{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

• Like 3

Aww c'mon,no one person can damage anothers quit. End of story!  You are exactly where you are supposed to be. Jeez, even your SOS is where it's supposed to be Sus, you are doing awesome!!  We will share the controversy title, it's all good!!  

My top tip other then in bed is exactly where you should be tonight is this. If it wasn't a struggle ever then no one would be a smoker.  The strong survive this hun and you will totally wake tomorrow with a much stronger quit! Trust me on this....hold on through tonight and get to sleep, tomorrow you will wake up still quit and something will have clicked. I can feel it for you from here, I felt it with your last post.  Who cares what anyone thinks of you - F em! I want you here.

x

• Like 2

Ahhh my baby is havin nightmares...gotta go...Sus I mean this, go to sleep and don't you dare consider smoking. I adore you and your quit screams to me of freedom is a coming!! You utterly got this and I fairly demand a better update tomoz.

You are good non smoking people!! Trust that. 

Loves to you 

x

• Like 2

Dont know. I may take a holiday from posting. I can see why im a danger to people's quits. I have kept away from controversy and discussion but still. Im a dofficult petson. I know that.

NO NO NO! This is when you NEED to post. You aren't a danger to anyone's quit but your own. Keep your butt right here and post away. You are talking to the queen of difficulty. You want to keep this quit, you know it, I know it and everyone who has posted in this thread knows it. 

• Like 4

Dont know. I may take a holiday from posting. I can see why im a danger to people's quits. I have kept away from controversy and discussion but still. Im a dofficult petson. I know that.

Oh no you bloody well don't Susana - you don't get off that easily; that junkie in your head is not taking you away from us, not this time.

You being a danger to people's quit is hogwash, and you know it. Your junkie is just giving you a way out of posting, because if you aren't posting, then you don't feel like you have to commit to the quit, but that's BS too.

I always look for you in the morning, always check you've NOPEd, because it makes my day a little brighter, knowing you've pledged. I'm being selfish here, but don't that that away from me, please.

Read Jackie's posts... She made a mistake and threw away a beautiful quit, and she is trying to help you. Please don't let her courage be for nothing.

The instant you smoke, you will be wishing that you were back where you are right now, - almost 6 weeks quit - don't do this to yourself...

• Like 3

Susana sorry I had to leave to put my son to bed, where are you, get back here and let me know you are ok, or maybe you are sleeping which is good, sleep is good, clear your mind, happy thoughts, you are in control of this quit do not let it go, you are worth more xx

• Like 2

I can only mirror what the guys have said.....

This is the time to post more....not posting will just be another lousy excuse....

Please don't throw this away....otherwise the last 6 weeks would have been for nothing.....

This is your life susanna.....you know smoking will distroy you ......

Your talking to someone who has bought the tee shirt....remember.....

You report here for duty tomorrow on the n.o.p.e board....

• Like 2

Absolutely nothing wrong with you!

You are believing though that you want one and that urge is growing inside you like a little monster and its all you can think about and its driving you nuts!!!!

Distractions are your best friend right now get busy or sleep susana xxx

• Like 1

Susana, no posting holiday. Post all the time about anything you want . You are not alone. You are not different than me. Ok, so you want a smoke now but you cannot have one, an urge is not a command. You know it is perfectly normal to have craves right now.

• Like 1

Susana,

Don't you even think about a posting holiday.  What happened the other times you took a break from posting?  This quit you have is good, your best yet.  Didn't you say that recently?  Don't throw that away Susana.  You got this, if you want it.

• Like 1