***** ****** whats wrong with me!!!!!!

Susana

Aww sue....I'm speaking just for me.....

I posted my post this morning ,because you were talking of taking a holiday from here.....

There is no way your losing friends.....

I did what I did to make you stay.....and you did.....so job done......

We all care for each other and do what we can to help each other....

I needed a good talking too the other day.....and I was so glad of it.......

I'm so proud of you today......

Hugs and kisses.....xxx

• Like 3

There is no way your losing friends.....

Ohhhh...sweetie.... Noooo..... I meant I had friends over from Madrid and now they are gone until next year, and I miss them already. My "troubled" friends are also good friends who have really bad problems and are reliant on me. I am happy to try and help but it does take a toll...

• Like 1

Ohhhh...sweetie.... Noooo..... I meant I had friends over from Madrid and now they are gone until next year, and I miss them already. My "troubled" friends are also good friends who have really bad problems and are reliant on me. I am happy to try and help but it does take a toll...

Aww my mistake sweetheart.....all good....

Susana well done, you coped with that so well, you kicked ass and you should be very proud of yourself, if it wasn't for this board, we would both be in a very sorry state right now, sometimes we cling to our quits with sweaty fingers and sometimes we kick ass, we need to kick ass more often, treat the addiction with the attitude it deserves, because once it gets its claws back in, its a devil to shake, no more romancing the need, head up and never be afraid to post, I didn't post when I should have because I thought I could handle it, we all need a little help now and again, and its nothing to be ashamed off, getting things out in the open make it more real, the longer we keep it inside our heads the more it will fester and then BOOM that's when the S@@t hits the fan, big hugs on their way to you Susan so proud of you xxx

• Like 7

I don't think you're doing it attention at all, seriously I don't.

Susana I look at the facts...

You seem an extremely educated person.

You have fallen off the horse yet you get back on, knowing how truly shitty it feels for you.

You are Allen Carr educated, I see it in your posts.

That tells me we have someone who really is serious about quitting. It then makes me think that the sheer frustration of the discomfort (mentally) is proving very strong, even your Allen Carr education is not touching the sides in calming and reassuring the mind.

I could be wrong but that's what I see - pure mental unease and total frustration.

If I'm right, please let me assure you on this I was exactly the same (although am not at well schooled as you, so lack in the academic area) all I did, very often, was post on the forum that I felt I was going to smoke-an SOS if you will.

Post everyday if you need to, who cares? Anything that helps with the confusion, anger and frustration.

One day, all of that, really does just go to sleep- no fireworks or big brass band, just goes. It will for you if you just hang tough and scream and shout and let it all out xx

• Like 3

You have fallen off the horse yet you get back on, knowing how truly shitty it feels for you. <<<<<<<<<<<<<< THIS THIS :angry:

that is exactly what prompted my "jesus christ what´s wrong with me"...

I think what is wrong with me is called "addiction". I´m an addict and I will always be an addict. And no education, no Allen Carr, no NOPE and no nothing is going to prevent those awkward junkie thoughts popping up here and there. They will happen. When people do relapse after years and years it must be because a junkie thought suddenly popped up, out of the blue, and caught them unawares... why if not? We can´t prevent them. We can only live our non-smoking lives and FIGHT them when they do pop up.

Poop up, rather, the ba**ards... :diablo:

• Like 3

Sue please post a million sos' s a day if that's what gets you through it, don't forget every one of us has been were you are now so we know, we get it, you do what you need to do to succeed, to quit this addiction you need to be selfish and put yourself first, nothing else is important, I am happy to be a punch bag for ye pet if it helps ye get your temper out, honestly its cool, call me whatever ;)

You are doing great x

• Like 4

I'm all in this quit with you, I can't do it for you but I can listen to whatever you can throw at me, anytime! 

I am utterly serious, you are exactly where I was tracking time wise, I promise a break is coming soon and it will feel a step easier again. Thoughts are just thoughts, letting them cosy up to you is where it goes wrong for people. Dismiss them, like mentally bat them straight back out... like this.... "I would smoke here - pfft *laugh*-  like I would do that stupid crap again" and it's gone or shout NOPE out loud or in your head. 

I'm sorry you have some shiz going on my friend. I also see no attention moments, I see a wonderful quit and an addiction trying to fight that. Cockroaches and you will survive Susana - remember that :)  

Loves. xx

• Like 3