***** ****** whats wrong with me!!!!!!

Susana

Don't you dare. Listen...if you are in a situation in your mind where it feels like dark clouds are more days than not smoking will only mask over that! And could kill you too!!!

If this is what happens when you quit go get sorted, if it's not that then don't dare smoke anyway! I mean it matey! Don't .....chat on here till it passes, it will, it always does with time.

• Like 1

Aww, ok hugs and sympathy...one of those "this has festered"!  You should have talked sooner but talking now. So talk baby girl. Can we guide you back home? You did SOOO well and you've been so strong. You are nailing this quit, you clawed some days - sure - but overall you have faced so many tough times and come out on top.

Have a bit more faith in yourself. xx

• Like 1

Yeah, do not listen to those junkie thoughts!

Listen to Jackie and learn from her. Did smoking make her happy? Nope. 

What do you think you'll gain from smoking?

Nothing, because there is nothing to gain. It won't fix any problems you have. You will feel worse, trust me. You know this.

Fight through it with all your might. Hold onto your quit.

• Like 1

Your words:

I am at that stage in my quit where physical cravings are remitting, or I could even say non-existent, really, but I´ve been here before and I have failed before, so I´m like a chameleon... looking here, looking there... looking for handles and looking for dangers...

I´ve been looking at smokers. My smoking friends, for instance.

People are either smokers, or non-smokers. Non-smokers are easy to define. I have it written on my mirror with blue eyeliner:

" Non-smokers do not smoke. Not one. Not ever"

NOT EVER SUS. You got this darlin. x

• Like 1

I have to go, got to pick my daughter up from her mates. Listen to everyone, all been there and felt like this- crampsville, we know.

Listen, talk it through and I expect to find a happy ending tomorrow... You can do this!!!!

• Like 1