Made it 1 day

Evelyn

I feel like David against Goliath; but I made it one day :D 

Yesterday was one big hellday. I discovered some herbal tea with lavender, and some other calming stuff that helps me keep it together without grabbing too much nicotine gum. With valerian too. 

And learned one thing - no coffee for now. Makes my nerves go up HIGH!

I am so glad I made it through :D

Today I'm going to do groceries with my friend and with another friend we're taking my guinea pigs to the petstore to clip their nails for free. One of my guinea pigs is scratching my open when I pick him up that sharp and long his nails on his backfeets were getting. 

Tomorrow I'm going to go through a box of pics with my surrogate moms to find a suitable pic of my mom to put in my medaillion. My surrogate mom is the best, she's not really an adoptive mom or something she just desided to help me out with some emotional stuff. She rocks!

And day 2 can kick off!

• Like 7

Some cheering on would be fun *rolles over* guess everybody still asleep hehe  :D  * taps herself on the shoulder* sorry I'm a bit in a funny mood hehe self sense of humor

• Like 1

Aww ((( Evelyn))) sounds like you are doing this - it is great you have a plan 3daa4cc69413a4a4fda538b0ecb14120_zps9b10. Herbal tea is awesome - quitting does make us more susceptible to caffeine. Sounds like you are limiting the gum which I think is great - when you finally give that up t- the less nicotine in your system the better 3daa4cc69413a4a4fda538b0ecb14120_zps9b10

The most important thing though - is nurse this quit like a baby and do whatever you need to do to keep the quit!!

• Like 1

Hi Evelyn, remember that David beat Goliath ;)

Glad you are spending time with friends today, that's nice. I hope that you have a great day!!

Say Hi all your friends and you surrogate mum for us :)

• Like 1

Just remember now that you got that behind you it will get better each day!  The scariest, hardest day is behind you.

My huge props to you for jumping right back on the quit, that is amazing.  Keep soldiering on...it gets a million times better.  I haven't had a craving in .... gosh I don't even remember when.  Very soon you will be the same way! 

• Like 4

GO Evelyn yes you are doing this woo hoo every day is a celebration that you did it just keep going keep marching forward and tommorow we will see day 2 done and dusted

proud of you Evelyn :)

• Like 2

Thanks, you're such amazing online friends! I went to clip the nails of my guinea pigs in the petstore. Going to face my biggest fears and stay up till 9 PM. Watch Dr. Who and Stargate. Due flashbacks I tend to fled to my bed at 6 PM so here goes nothing :)

I truly believe I can do this, praying when I'm scared and didn't use as much NTR gum as yesterday. The herbal tea is great at relaxing. 

I am proud of me, facing my fears and doing this. With help of the Lord Yeshua but I do know it's my choice wether I stay up in the livingroom and face my fears... choose not to smoke and pray. 

I hope it's not offensive to anyone but my faith really helps me, 

Love and peace for everyone

• Like 2

if your faith gets you through these tough times how can anyone be offended by that I am not anyways wow you are going from strength to strength facing your fears

look at you go Evelyn :)

have you thought about making your own blog here on the site? its a new tool here on this site and i personally think its a great idea for people in their first weeks of quit and they can see how far they have come in their journey - its just a thought xx

• Like 1

Evelyn you can do this, believe in yourself, we believe in you and we know that once you put your mind to it you will overcome the nicotine, why! cos you will, take it a min at a time if you have too sometimes in the early days its the only way to go forward, tell youself NOPE, want the quit and want the quit to stick, come here and talk as often as you want, but KTP x

Brilliant idea Evelyn.

So proud of you as your are facing your fear but doing it anyway, you should be so proud.

I will look forward to reading your blog everyday and cherring you on...oh and it goes without saying...enjoy Dr Who, 7 kean how could you not ;)

So very proud...well done you...♥

Thanks, you're such amazing online friends! I went to clip the nails of my guinea pigs in the petstore. Going to face my biggest fears and stay up till 9 PM. Watch Dr. Who and Stargate. Due flashbacks I tend to fled to my bed at 6 PM so here goes nothing :)

I truly believe I can do this, praying when I'm scared and didn't use as much NTR gum as yesterday. The herbal tea is great at relaxing. 

I am proud of me, facing my fears and doing this. With help of the Lord Yeshua but I do know it's my choice wether I stay up in the livingroom and face my fears... choose not to smoke and pray. 

I hope it's not offensive to anyone but my faith really helps me, 

Love and peace for everyone

Need not worry about being offensive over such things!  We believe that whatever one has to do to beat this addiction, do it!  We are all different but that doesn't mean that we can't support those differences because by doing so, we're putting someone else's needs before our own to support and help them.  My faith helps me as well.

Now, way to go on that most difficult first day!  Keep this day.  Own it.  You worked damn hard for it so don't give it away!  Please post an SOS if you run into any trouble.  We got your back on this.  :)

http://www.quittrain.com/index.php/forum/5-the-sos-board/

• Like 1