Best Compliments You Have Received????

Petra

Petra, what a fabulous idea to get everybody into a happy frame of mind!

I have 2 best compliments that I think of often: 1) after teaching a rigorous biology course to non-majors one of my students told me that she had been planning to become an interior decorator. But she had worked so hard and done so well in my class that she now had much more self-confidence. So she decided that she was going to become an interior designer. 2) my husband frequently gives me the (bass-ackward) compliment of telling me that marrying my was the smartest thing he ever did in his life. How sweet!  -_-

• Like 5

My teenage girls give me a few complements every now and again...I know, teenagers...shock!!

They said the like how I seem to make their friends very comfortable, and like part of the family when they visit. Means the world to me as I come from a childhood where friends had to wait at the door while you popped your shoes on, before playing out. Must have learnt that skill from TV shows maybe?..lol...

• Like 4

when some of my wifes co workers in  1999 told her she was robbing the cradle because they woudnt belive her as to how old I realy was   im just a year younger than her   :D :lol: :lol:    

I had some great ones on here to  thanks yall

• Like 3

When someone tells me my wife told them something nice about me.

Last was my boss and a few women from work at a wedding. "Heard your quite a wonderful guy doing everything and she couldn't have made it without you" referring to the chemo process.

Second was at a grocery store. Asked a woman years ago where the parmesan sprinkle cheese is kept. I had looked at deli and all the cold places. She started walking me to an aisle and then stopped and asked "is that a pick up line, cause it will work".

Maybe not the best compliment but pretty good one since I only wanted cheese and she was hot

• Like 1