boredom

Frezflops

Okay I am officially bored....Today I have paid my bills and balanced my checkbook, walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes, took shower, played numerous games on facebook, cooked dinner, ate dinner, now I am bored what to do what to do sigh yeah also watching tv 

• Like 2

I don´t remember how it feels to be bored...

or to pay the bills on time...

or to have a checkbook...

I still have a TV.. I do... an  old one, but I can watch things in it.

That makes me happy :)

And I can have some food and some wine whilst I watch it...

That makes me feel really lucky and blessed and contented :girl_dance:

• Like 2

Look at movie reviews on Rotten Tomatoes and add good movies to your Netflix queue?

Plan your next vacation?

Look at recipes online and plan your menus and shopping lists for next week?

Make a wish list on amazon?

Look at book reviews and order from the library? Or buy them?

• Like 1

My wife calls me ADD for trains. I almost run off the the road looking at them. At least ten times I almost wrecked watching.

Took her to Baltimore while dating, to the BO railroad museum. And one in chambersburg pa and the horseshoe curve in Altoona.

Not like I got train wallpaper in reading room (water closet to the islanders) but when I see one the world stops.

• Like 1

Last chance to go to work in my place frez. … I'm about to get called for a monster 8100 ft coal train. I promise they are a lot of fun to drive. ;)

Can I drive it, can I drive it? I have had my driving licence for a whole month now... it should be fun!

• Like 1

Okay I am officially bored....Today I have paid my bills and balanced my checkbook, walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes, took shower, played numerous games on facebook, cooked dinner, ate dinner, now I am bored what to do what to do sigh yeah also watching tv 

Please just take care of yourself.....

• Like 1

Let you drive police car if you offer me the train

It's a deal. I have to be at the depot in 2 more hours. …. You better get a move on.  :)

Hmmm....anyone else see a dangerous situation  developing?? :bb:  :bb:

• Like 8

Last chance to go to work in my place frez. … I'm about to get called for a monster 8100 ft coal train. I promise they are a lot of fun to drive.  ;)

Wiley......

Have I ever told you I come from a family of train drivers.....

My granddaddy,my 2 uncles,my brother.....ya.....my family sure does love trains.....woo woo.....

• Like 1