Sarah... It's 4 months today Darlin' :)

action

I can't believe it's been 4 months since you quit! Time has absolutely flown! I was going to try to work out how many squeaks that was but... It made my head hurt, lol.

We all miss you, so please, drop in and tell us how you are doing - people have been asking after you!

CONGRATULATIONS :)

• Like 2

Thank you everyone, I'm still not smoking!

Not posting much on here as I'm just feeling really depressed and don't want to bring people down.

Love to all of you though, you have genuinely changed my life and once I get out of this fug I'll come back and be upbeat and perky!

Xxx

• Like 2

Not posting much on here as I'm just feeling really depressed and don't want to bring people down.

Love to all of you though, you have genuinely changed my life and once I get out of this fug I'll come back and be upbeat and perky!

Xxx

Don't be depressed Tiger!

Thinking of you.

• Like 1

Xxx

Nothing to cheer you up like goofing around with your friends ;)

• Like 1

Hello and congratulations.....I bet you're as pleased as punch to finally be no longer smoking, brilliant.

Don't shut yourself away, I do that, I'm sure you're not bringing others down and I'm sure folk will understand - open a post and talk it through anytimexx

• Like 1