Hugs, please....

Nancy

I am certainly not going to smoke...but there are things going on with my family. Dad is 96 and Mom 88, and there are arguments with siblings and in laws. My husband has been on disability for a year.   I would appreciate just some warm thoughts and prayers...I am overwhelmed right now...

• Like 2

Nancy, I'm sending you some big hugs right now. I know how rough that can be. Please know your not alone. We can help even if it's just by listening.

Please take some time for you. Make yourself a priority just one day or even half a day each week and keep it all about you.

Love you !!!!

• Like 1

Aww nancy.....this saddens me to hear you are sad....

I wish I could come over ,give you a hug and have a nice quiet chat over a cup of tea....

Sometimes life can be hard sweetheart....

If you need a friend ,I'm here......

Lots of love to you xxxxxx

• Like 2

Awh sorry to hear this nancy, would love to give ye a big squeeze, you need to get some time for yourself to get your head together, what use are you to anybody if you're run down pet.

Soo sorry you aregoing through a hard time, wish i could take the pain or share some of your burden for you.

Maybe start asking others for help and try not to bottle things in or trust me you will explode, go and vent in the otr or start a thread there if nothing else it will help you feel like you are getting it off your chest.

We are all here to lend an ear and give hugs and help anytime.

Chin up pet, would you try meditating for half hour or getting out for a swim or just going for a walk, please look after yourself, I've lost people I care about due to severely neglecting themselves because they were so busy helping their parents xxx

Lots of bear hugs and kisses coming atcha (((((nancy))))) xxxxxxxxxxxx

• Like 1

Thanks so much, everyone...I just got overwhelmed yesterday.  I went downstairs to walk on my treadmill for 35 minutes and did not take my phone.  When I came back upstairs there were 5 calls from my Mom, (and she had also called my husband) and two calls from my nephew.  It was just too much!  I will try to make today better.