Hey guys! I love the new digs! :)

Hey guys, Just checking in! I see a lot of familiar faces. Thanks for the invite. This all feel very underground ;) … It looks so much like the old place but with some new improvements… I’m going to meander around a bit and check out the new furniture… I like it here! How cool!

I guess I should introduce myself for those who don’t know me. I’m just strolling in here acting like everyone does. Lol!

I’m DJ. I’m 35 years old. I live in San Francisco with my husband and two kitties. My husband and I both smoked for 15 years. We both quit smoking almost 5 months ago.  We’ve avoided 8,853 cigarettes between the two of us and saved $2,434.00 since then. Some of which was used to pay for a vacation to the Caribbean in February. Now we’re saving up for a big move. At this point being non-smokers is our new normal. I never imagined that being possible when we first quit. Thanks to Allen Carr and all of your support I realized that cigarettes had NOTHING to offer me. I’m never going back to inhaling poison into my lungs.  Now I’m just trying to get rid of this pesky post-quit weight that I’ve gained.  Otherwise, I feel better than I have felt (health-wise) in a very long time.

So that’s all for now – I just wanted to say “Hi!” Hope everyone has a great weekend! :D

-DJ

• Like 12

Hello DaisyJane and welcome :)

Hi Sharonsiff! Thanks for the greetings! :D

Hi Daisyjane!

Welcome to the new hangout!

Here's a seat for you on the big couch, make yourself at home. The keg is in the kitchen, the wine is in the fridge :)

Hey Markus! Sweet! I brought some Bacardi rum from Puerto Rico. I'll just put it in the fridge with the wine. ;)

• Like 1