So whatcha doing?

Brioski

Geeze sitting and sleeping in this recliner is making my BUTT hurt. I now have a new respect for the old saying "Don't drop the soap in the shower", of course that meaning was different than,  I've fallen and cant get up!!!

Hope these Steroids get some relief moving?

As I sit here and my wife who still smokes leaves to satisfy the addiction I am overwhelmed by the caveat of being a non smoker,,, I don't have to get up. NICE!!

Just shootin the breeze guys, not depressed actually happy catchin up here, and on my Clive Cussler's.

Louie L'amore is next.

Don't just have a good day,,, Have a great day!!

Cheers and KTQ 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Stewbum said:

Geeze sitting and sleeping in this recliner is making my BUTT hurt. I now have a new respect for the old saying "Don't drop the soap in the shower", of course that meaning was different than,  I've fallen and cant get up!!!

As I sit here and my wife who still smokes leaves to satisfy the addiction I am overwhelmed by the caveat of being a non smoker,,, I don't have to get up. NICE!!

Just shootin the breeze guys, not depressed actually happy catchin up here, and on my Clive Cussler's.

Louie L'amore is next.

Cheers and KTQ 

Aww Stewpot …Painful.

Get better soon Buddy ….

Hope your wife joins you too…in Quitting …you’re showing her the way ..it’s possible …there is always a seat on the Train x

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Stewbum said:

Louie L'amore is next.

Cheers and KTQ 

Best part of quitting by far!!!

YOU now run your life NOT your addiction to NICOTINE! And that lasts for LIFE buddy :) 

• Like 4

Tried to BBQ yesterday! NOPE!. 

Have to go to my shop today for paperwork after 5 days of this? Tomorrow the crew will be back, have to set up a recliner in my office... come on shot!!!!!

The bright side, my son (DJ and Shelbi) are going to make me a grandpa!! Then my daughter (Angela and Flynt) will be married on July 12th and they immediately go invitro to have another grandchild,smiley1.png.ec559950555946eac6416640ce4883bf.png. They have been together for a few years but he was fixed from a previous marriage.

Everything is ready for my children to raise theirs together.

The topper is DJ and Shelbi disclosed their doc says the birthdate will be on my birthday!!!!! January 24th. Coolio

Babies.jpg.ad08b62807a60bfd9e89b2b40179d66c.jpg                      

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Well getting hit from all sides.

The MRI for the back has been denied from the state insurance. The new so called spine surgeon didn't include the proper notes with his information so I start all over. Just finished the Z pack 7 day steroid "barrage" which took the bite off but still quite debilitating. Trying to work the business has been a nightmare...

Lets add the next issue......

Now I am sitting at home with pneumonia!! Worked last weekend while a little sick in the rain along with complications from the Steroids,,, can I say SH.T. Tests will be back today if maybe RSV is responsible? Forgot what hacking and constant coughing was.

How about one more....

DJ and Shelbi already miscarried.

The ONLY good take is that I still don't smoke. Except the steam coming from my ears.... 

Sorry for all the depression. 

KTQ, Stew.

• Sad 4

Posted (edited)

Oh no @Stewbum, I'm sorry you're dealing with all that. Hopefully the surgeon can resubmit with the proper info without it taking too long. And sick on top of all that 😞. I hope you get feeling better soon. It must be very sad for your family, especially DJ and Shelby, and I'm sorry my friend. I had a friend who miscarried and her Dr told her it was pretty common the first time pregnant but it still doesn't make it any easier. 

The only thing positive I could say is trouble comes in threes so you're good there 😩 Rest up, drink lots of Gatorade and I'll keep you in my thoughts.......

Edited by jillar
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Oh man! That all just sucks huge 😡 Sorry all this bad stuff is piling up on you Stew. Remember how hard you had to fight when first quitting? You just gotta do that again now until the clouds clear and the sun begins to shine once again. You can do it buddy; won't be fun but it's alla part of life.

Best wishes. Hope you get some good meds into you to help things along. 

Edited by Reciprocity
  • Like 2

I am so very sorry @Stewbum that you are going through all of this! 😢 I'm glad you don't smoke anymore because that would only make things worse.  I really hope things start looking up for you. We are all here for you!  Please take care of yourself!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stewbum said:

Thanks my friends. 

They don't just call me Stewbum maybe Stewbitch'n is better.

I hope all goes well for you Stew!! Please keep in touch!!! We all care how you are doing! 🙂

• Like 2

Better today.

Mr. 5  don't be concerned, my quit is here to stay. Still a "rare" craving pops up here and there but fly swatters take care of them!!

My Doc said the Steroids for my back tasked my immune system and allowed the sinus cold to become pneumonia and to become advanced so quickly. 

Couldn't imagine being a smoker with this infection, death would definitely be standing next to you with his sickle waiting...

Don't Worry,,, Be Happy!! 

KTQ.

Cheers Stew.

• Like 5