So whatcha doing?

Brioski

Well, yea beautiful wedding but the relative's staying at my house this week are positive for Covid. I will test tomorrow.

My sister from Alaska and her husband tested positive yesterday. Hope it didn't circulate on the plane? Tonight I am extremely wiped out? We will see tomorrow. 

Don't get too close to your laptop LOL...

• Sad 3

Well that sucks!!  I tested positive for Covid 2 weeks ago, thinking I had a sinus infection.  Thankfully last week the test was negative.  Covid today is not like it was 4 years ago! It certainly is a pain but lets hope it's not bad for your and your family Stewie!! 🤞 Please let us know how you are doing!! Hopefully it's just like a cold!!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Oh, so sorry to hear that you were exposed! Just got over my own bout of COVID… cough and congestion weren’t bad at all with this variant, but the fatigue doth linger. Hope you do OK Stew - take good care!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Yep positive and totally lethargic. No energy and muscle aches from head to toe!!

My sister and brother in law from New Orleans are with us until Tuesday morning, but may have to stay here through it. I told my sister if I had to go through Covid with anyone it would be her...

The bright side is we will get a few days off from work.

sleepydog.gif.ab9e0ae3a970e18f1d58fbb1e4763a67.gif

• Sad 1

Well shoot Stew, I hope you guys feel better soon! Glad you have each other to keep company AND your sis will be here for your big one year anniversary maybe :)  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, notsmokinjo said:

Just spent over 4 hrs watching the Olympic Opening ceremony....there was some crap but that horse and video montage of Olympic history... chefs kiss. 

Even @Reciprocity favourite French speaking singer was perfect.

OK ... Now you've done it ........ (wait till I let off some steam first ...)

Anger.gif.79be7cec9117c59a6284069f635b0f03.gif

I deleted most of my post because it was inappropriate. Just the thought of that screeching Quebecois narcissist makes me crazy and sends me over the edge.

I'll shut up now before I go completely nuclear on her 🤐

Edited by Reciprocity
  • Haha 3

Someone on the news tonight was making a joke about the Olympics. They said Canada beat Australia in a Rugby match. That's crazy; pretty sure there's no rugby teams in Canada 😆

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Had dinner kind of late at the Port Dalhousie Yacht Club. Just managed to catch the sun between the umbrella and the top of a yacht. Good selection on the menu and it was very good 😍

DinnerAtDal.YaghtCb..jpg.2fca984c36b09f5a78478662bbd8390f.jpg

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

Took a short drive across the draw bridge over the Welland Canal today to get to my fav fruit & veggie farm in Niagara on the Lake. Their roadside stand is in full swing all summer starting with cherries, taters, fresh garlic, beans and stuff in June then the peaches & fresh corn start in mid-late July. Corn is almost done now; maybe another couple of weeks? Peaches will soon follow in terms of disappearing.

PeachesCorn2024.jpg.1802b27738f45e38f329ef3f9a0aff24.jpg

All the stuff is picked same day right at the farm and put out for sale ... SO GOOD!

I take advantage of it as often as possible for the few short months they're open 🤤

I love their little New Potatoes; so yummy. No peeling; just cut them into quarters, boil them then add some butter when serving (making myself hungry now 🙃)

Edited by Reciprocity
  • Like 3