Talking about US in the bathroom

bakon

I think Tracey an that dirty biker are talkin about us every where they go but especially in the bathroom. Bathroom conversation is usually very basic or on a lower level than the kitchen table. I believe we are the topic of conversation a lot when they are doing things in there. Not to be specific past one of them lookin in the mirror and one of them sitting......

• Like 3

Goodness Bakon, they're a bit early for bathroom sharing??!  Tracey is british you know! We are a classy group and I have high hopes they are still on talking through the door stage.  

*shakes head at forward 'mericans* 

• Like 5

my step father is from new zealand.  He and my mother have been married for over 20 years and they still don't go in the bathroom when the other is in there...ever. 

I think that's cool.....  Some things should just stay private. 

• Like 6

I think Tracey an that dirty biker are talkin about us every where they go but especially in the bathroom. Bathroom conversation is usually very basic or on a lower level than the kitchen table. I believe we are the topic of conversation a lot when they are doing things in there. Not to be specific past one of them lookin in the mirror and one of them sitting......

L.ol.....I thought I couldn't be shocked here anymore .....I might have known I was wrong....

Bakon....don't be nosy.....what happens in the bathroom....stays in the bathroom....

• Like 8

here is the pic Tracey posted for the technology challenged among us .. :P

10602672_1443725679234457_1383167036_n.j

10595745_1443725775901114_40039924_n.jpg

(edited to say, I couldn't click the link on my phone, ..thats why when I got home I posted the pics  :) )

• Like 5

LMAO..um yeah some things should stay private, you will understand when you have children lol  UH Tracey, the bath tub pic sorta threw me for a loop, that must be ReZ, I presume?  The Quit Train Daily Edition needs some attention, once you are done with the bathroom selfies, we are waiting for the latest edition :)

• Like 3

Good photos of y'all.... when do we get more??

still don't know what I should  call you 2  (see'n how y'all are the QT's Brangalina - *how do they spell that????* )...anyway...should your name be, "Tray-Z" :D  or "T-Ro" :wub: ....... Hmmmmmmmmmmm....

• Like 1