Let´s get real peeps...

Susana

Weird day for me.

- Morning pledge... oh, somebody has sent me this mega-funny dog video in Facebook... I´ll post it for Bakon... hmmm... maybe not. Maybe it is not the right time, as his wife is having surgery...

- Lunch board check-up... oh, let´s play some games in social... .hmmm... maybe not. Not today. Bakon´s wife is having surgery.... fingers crossed everything goes ok...

- Afternoon cravings... oh, let´s go and vent how awful I feel... how I "want/fancy/think of a cigarette right now... at this very moment... " Yeah, sure... Bakon´s wife is undergoing surgery, and all I can think of is

I am soooo miserable....

because....

I bloody fancy... a cigarette???????

Am I for real?

Oh, please, let´s get real here... apart from people having really serious phychological issues... the rest of us CAN and SHOULD do it without that much ado...

We are ONLY quitting smoking. In the comfort of our own homes. Let´s get real, peeps.

:-(

• Like 7

Hey Susana.

You are right. Your quit and mine don't matter, Mrs B would be delighted if you and I smoked a cigarette for her.

Oh..hang on.

Mrs. B thinks you should not smoke.

Just in case....I'm not going to smoke either.

Just my opinion, but you are a total star. You have quit smoking. 'atta girl'!

• Like 7

Aww sounds pants Susana.

However it's ok to want a "bloody" cigarette but not ok to HAVE a bloody cigarette. You may also be grumpy about it from time to time, as long as you don't smoke.  Soon you won't want at all, just sit tight and this too will pass.

Anyone with an illness would not want you to stop your life or not acknowledge how you are because of them.  I tend to favour bandits suggestion of she probably thinks you shouldn't too.

Get your feelings out of you, they are healthier out there in the ether then bottled up like a smoking volcano inside of you!

xx

• Like 3

I saw people much worse than wife. We are lucky and will be done in few months with large part of treatment.

And the poor people in there alone. Or left alone as family keeps running for elevator to go have a cigarette. Then hide in parking lot to do it because they don't want smoking on property at all. Then come back in coughing. Half hour later they repeat it. "Be right back. Wait here and after they come out to treat your ....I should be back to wheel you to next room" hope their children are as thoughtful for when their illness kicks in can see the jonesing for a fix, stirring around in purse or bag. Figiting. Looking to escape for ten minutes

Brain surgeons on the little bus to walmart to buy flip flops or cat food

• Like 1