My home (in pictures) - keeping myself busy :)

action

Very nice! I love the cool wood floors and what you did with the fireplace. I like the cool bay windows in your living room and the bunny in your daughter's room. :)

Edit, oh the bunny is in your bed room! :) :)

• Like 1

loving the house Ross, you can come and decorate mine anytime xx

No way, I already know... You like wallpaper! I don't do wallpaper, lol :p

Otherwise, I enjoyed doing the work, just take my time and dawdle a bit lol ;)

Thanks guys, the feedback has been really great! Of course, we both dates like it because we chose everything, but it's great to hear from other people, too. The truth is, we never really had a 'plan' apart from the theme in the bedroom - we just kind if bought things we liked when we saw them, and tried to add as we went, then decorate around all the neat stuff we found!

All of you are welcome round for drinks, if you ever find yourselves in my neck of the woods ;)

• Like 2

No way, I already know... You like wallpaper! I don't do wallpaper, lol :P

Otherwise, I enjoyed doing the work, just take my time and dawdle a bit lol ;)

Round of drinks?  Did I not see a guest room??

• Like 1

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely beautiful! My husband and I use to have rental houses so I am seeing all the hard work that was done as well as the decorating. You both have done a beautiful job on both! I love it! I think you both deserve to sit back and relax and look at what you both have created and be so proud of yourselves! I am VERY impressed! GREAT JOB!  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Very Cool!!!  I love how you have the kind of "retro" theme throughout.  Looks very fun, and totally unique!

I LOVE the Grease picture!  It was my favorite movie of all time (well, after The Princess Bride).  

So I'm gonna steal your thread for just a moment......

So I have this super curly hair.  I often straighten it, cuz it looks more "groomed,"  but if it is humid - there is no hope for it.  A huge perk of living in the dry Colorado weather is hair that is manage-able most days.  It has been raining the last few days, so of course - my hair turns into a curly mess (my Medusa look :) ).  Today, I caught a glimpse of it in a mirror and decided that next time I dress up for a Halloween party, I'm gonna go as Bad Ass Sandy from Grease.  Then, here I was perusing the QT, and there is Sandy.  :)  I may need a little plastic surgery before next Halloween, but it may be worth it.  :)  Last year, I went as Buttercup from the Princess Bride and my hubby was Westley - The Dread Pirate Roberts. That was the first Halloween party I have been to since my early 20's.

LOL - Sorry Action - I digress, back to you! :)

• Like 1

Very Cool!!!  I love how you have the kind of "retro" theme throughout.  Looks very fun, and totally unique!

I LOVE the Grease picture!  It was my favorite movie of all time (well, after The Princess Bride).  

So I'm gonna steal your thread for just a moment......

So I have this super curly hair.  I often straighten it, cuz it looks more "groomed,"  but if it is humid - there is no hope for it.  A huge perk of living in the dry Colorado weather is hair that is manage-able most days.  It has been raining the last few days, so of course - my hair turns into a curly mess (my Medusa look :) ).  Today, I caught a glimpse of it in a mirror and decided that next time I dress up for a Halloween party, I'm gonna go as Bad Ass Sandy from Grease.  Then, here I was perusing the QT, and there is Sandy.   :)  I may need a little plastic surgery before next Halloween, but it may be worth it.   :)  Last year, I went as Buttercup from the Princess Bride and my hubby was Westley - The Dread Pirate Roberts. That was the first Halloween party I have been to since my early 20's.

LOL - Sorry Action - I digress, back to you! :)

You would look great as Sandy, but we want pictures!  And, the Sandy in that picutre is a complete badass, here is a blownup version so you can see it better -

8359a950d83e3e2979b8750cd5026b9c.jpg

Please excuse the cigarettes, I know that they are not cool at all ;)

• Like 2

Hi Ross....a question from me....

Is that a mirror over your fire place.....a map

I love it.....

Aww and is that a wedding photo I see on the table.....Very sweet.....

Yes Doreen, it is a large mirror with a map on it.  I believe that the map is in Spanish, and from sometime like 1770?  It is also magnetic, if you want to put magnets on it.  It looks old, but in fact, it is new.  Here it is if you are interested (it was quite reasonable, considering the size) -

http://www.therange.co.uk/world-map-mirror//the-range/fcp-product/71805

• Like 1

Yes Doreen, it is a large mirror with a map on it.  I believe that the map is in Spanish, and from sometime like 1770?  It is also magnetic, if you want to put magnets on it.  It looks old, but in fact, it is new.  Here it is if you are interested (it was quite reasonable, considering the size) -

http://www.therange.co.uk/world-map-mirror//the-range/fcp-product/71805

thanks heaps.....I do love it.......it was kind of you to give me a link....hugs
  • Like 1

Good eye, but it's raiders of the lost arc, 1981 ;)

In fact, it's was a press photo taken for an article in a paper - I got the snipping from the paper too ;)

It is the most recent of all the photos though

Dammit...thought I had you there.  I could've sworn he looks older in that pic.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...