I Am SO PISSED at .......

bakon

Fill in the end

Me- other drivers that need to pay attention. Drifting into my lane, turning left in front of me, backing out, the rude stuff that encroaches on me having the right of way. I understand there will be delays but why is in ok to be rude when behind the wheel

Rant done but I still like to punch them sometimes. Especially the people who give the finger. Your the dumba$$ and the only thing protecting you is my restraint. As I would like to pull you out o the car, stick you in your trunk and leave you there for police to find. They will let you back out and say "you gave the finger to someone bigger than you and they didn't like it huh?"

• Like 1

That will never end in Burgh my friend. It's a daily occurrence for me.

Mine are the people that sit (hide) behind their computers and spew hate/arguments for hours at end.

I barely have enough time to eat or take a pi*s...how do these people have this time to sit down and spend an evening trolling??

Must of been some baaaad childhood years to be that miserable

• Like 2

And Rez for stealing an egg

She was little rotten though and I still got all the good ones.

(Not really)

People who can't keep track of there eggs! ;)

(not really)

And nothing wrong with that egg!  :)  

• Like 4

lol

Colleagues from one of my abroad offices asking me who I report to because they don't like my decision (a decision based on company policy, and common sense).... FML

DD is going to say something about having to wait for the final instalment of TWD... I can just tell, lol :p

• Like 2

I can´t find the vent thread... this  must be the new vent thread... OK.

I´m so pissed at... never finding any shoes on the sale! I made the mistake of going out in high heels this morning (this quitting smoking thing is really affecting my common sense). By midday I was almost in tears and determined to buy myself a pair of flat pumps. I went to every shop in the village and they didn´t have anything in size 38. Size 36.... millions of lovely leather comfy trendy shoes. Size 41... millions of super-duper shoes. Size 38? Nothing. Nihil. Zilch. Nada. Zero. Niente.

Tomorrow I will be wearing sensible footwear for work: flip-flops :girl_wink:

• Like 5