REZ reaches 9 months!!!

action

Way to go cheif, you made 9 months - I am expecting to see an article about it in the paper a little later on today wink.png

Congratulations for reaching the 3/4 of a year mark - I know you have made some great friends along the way, and it's easy to see why - you are a top, top bloke!

You have helped me more than once in my own quit, so I am thankful to you for that wink.png

Hope you have a great anniversary, and a great day!

Yellow-Star-with-Congratulation-.png

• Like 1

hey wingman congratulations to you on your 9 months I just know you loved me calling you at 3am to congratulate you lol

your quit has been awesome thanks for all your support in mine

fantastic job xxx

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

QuitTrain®, a quit smoking support community, was created by former smokers who have a deep desire to help people quit smoking and to help keep those quits intact.  This place should be a safe haven to escape the daily grind and focus on protecting our quits.  We don't believe that there is a "one size fits all" approach when it comes to quitting smoking.  Each of us has our own unique set of circumstances which contributes to how we go about quitting and more importantly, how we keep our quits.

Our Message Board Guidelines

Get in touch

Follow us

Important Information

Guidelines

Please Sign In or Sign Up