Bus route and sleeping arrangements

bakon

Jimmy fueling it up but don't know where everyone lives. We need to be in Columbus, which for Rez is on Lake Erie (it's not) by August 20 or so.

Saw Utah or some boring state yesterday and now we got to do some planning to get us all there.

List below where you live, coming by plane car or need a seat on bus? Window seat or just lolly pop to lick.

I got armedanddangerous and burrito in the truck. We can bring beer and other beverages requested.

• Like 1

I'm planning to stowaway in Tracey's suitcase... Will need beer on my arrival.

Edit - don't tell Tracey!

We´ll get our own private jet from Heathrow and jump over the pond in style. Who is coming from Europe? You, Stu, Sue, myself... let´s stock it with nice white wine for the journey!

• Like 2

Example

Babs. New Jersey. Back seat and I can lick anything

Nancy Tennessee aisle seat lolly

Colleen mass. Need window seat and wine

Petra Colorado share seat with ginger. Also share window and wine.

Doreen. Plane. ? ?

Smarti

Joe. Mustang. Don't lick anything. Beer is fine

Continue

Please replace lolly with wine...

• Like 3

Pick me up at Gotham City. I want the back seat. Back window is the best window to lick. :P ….. I'm Batman !!

You want the back seat... Because of Babs?! I think it was her status update, wasn't it, lol :p

• Like 2

Fabulous, I was only saying to my sisters today that I feel like running away.

One aisle seat and a crate of dry white please...oh and some plane thing because you guys are in the bigger place. 

That's surely gotta be like multiple countries, states confuse me...countries are normally a tad smaller. Greedy really :)

• Like 3

I got armedanddangerous and burrito in the truck. We can bring beer and other beverages requested.

So you take the guy in the skirt to ride with you. I guess he's sitting in the middle.  :blink:

• Like 2

Broomstick is currently in for an MOT should be armed and ready by time you leave will meet you all 10 degrees left of the milky way, as long as I can feel the wind in my hair Ill be happy don't need a suitcase quite happy to share everyone else's, tee total so beer and wine not a problem, just bring plenty of chocolates and i'll be your special friend forever :girl_witch:xx

• Like 6

Broomstick is currently in for an MOT should be armed and ready by time you leave will meet you all 10 degrees left of the milky way, as long as I can feel the wind in my hair Ill be happy don't need a suitcase quite happy to share everyone else's, tee total so beer and wine not a problem, just bring plenty of chocolates and i'll be your special friend forever :girl_witch:xx

Jackie!!!! of course you are in Scotland! You´ll take the private jet from LHR to JFK with the rest of the Europeans... we have placed an in-flight order for Chablis, Sauvignon blanc and beer... any particular requests my dear?