Road trip and the circus

bakon

I am pretty close to where the circus is coming. Others are pretty far but transportation is available. Jimmy is getting a large bus and planning the route. Babs has claimed the back seat. Paul is booking a flight and using dead cat as carry on bag. Petra wants picked up first to pick best window to lick. Elton flying to burgh. Armed and I will pick him up so he can go brrmmm while going down road. Action flying in to Baltimore. Mq and pimp will drive by here on way and we can caravan. Sgt running over. Scott will probably too. All the islanders are welcome to stay on this side of Pennsylvania Ohio border with us so your speaking skills don't get any worse

Aussies coming by west coast can catch Jimmy's bus too. Fish are screwed as it's land locked from Canadian blockade out on lake. Stay bat an join the truck. Got room for one more and think joe would probably bring mustang for a few more

As with any road trip. What happens there, stays there and hoping some eggs rent a van and show up together.

Acts to be determined but since Tracey is gone and I am Navin, I can't ride on the motorcycle anymore with her....I will still be guessing weights.

Pimp has job as clown with vellore suit. Elton too. Mq will drive train ride. Any ideas for gals besides belly dancers?

Tac is out on road already so stick out your thumb for rv.

Figure good time to be one month after circus arrives. Nancy can scout it out with ginger and Jen so they don't suspect all us at once.

Any other ideas or planning suggestions?

• Like 6