I have to admit...

Susana

...the ticker is moving rather fast... 11 days already???? Hmmm.... which include:

- two weekends

- one stay of smoking friends in my house

- three heavy-drinking sessions

- three afternoons at the Beach Club

- one driving exam

- one court hearing

- one big shopping at the supermarket

- two dinners with ex to finalise divorce terms

- one quarterlies (tax)

- one argument with neighbours at 3am because they were being drunk and loud and I had to work in the morning

- one BlackBerry broken with all my contacts, pics etc. in it

- one new phone which I can hardly understand

- several cockroach infestations in home and in office

- the realisation that I have put all my weight back and I have to start from scratch

- the realisation that any results will not be visible until way after my August holidays

And only one SOS????

I´m doing freaking great!!!!!

:dance3:

• Like 9

I LOVE this size up. When it sucks and sucks reeeaaaalllllyyy bad, it feels awful and then you turn around and see what you got through already and it should give you hope!!

You are smashing this quit into pieces Susana, that's why it feels hard, it's because those triggers are coming and you are owning the fact that day is done now...if you weren't you would be a smoker....and you're not.  

All good sweetie. One foot in front of the other, minute by minute sometimes, day by day sometimes but forward. Don't think about anything but today, yesterday is done and tomorrow can wait.

• Like 2

You are doing fabulous Susans, you really are. I just read this in my book and thought of you!

Tip for crap days :

If you see your journey as climbing a mountain, break the climb down into realistic camps (day to day, or week to week) . When you reach a camp always 'look back' to see how far you have come ; try not to look up the mountain as this may dishearten you. If you look up, only look to the next camp.

That's from The Chimp Paradox Susana and I thought it might assist you, mentally, on your climb.

Your dream is to climb the mountain (a final sticky quit) so you goal ( camp) can be day to day or hour to hour.

I think you're doing fabulous Susana.... a day at a time, look no further for now ;)

• Like 4