Junkie thinking #3 revisited: the vent

Susana

Sorry, im late to this post. But can I ask, how many of those cigs did you smoke a day before you quit?

Remember how easy it was to breath, and how easy it was to catch your breath before you relapsed?

Remember when you relapsed?

Remember when you had little money left, and had to choose between your drug, and food?

Remember that day you went to the doctor, because you weren't feeling quite so well?

Remember looking at the test results, thinking to yourself,"If I had known I would get lung cancer, i would have never relapsed!!!"?

Remember the months that followed? All the pain and suffering you had to endure, knowing you would be dead in six months anyway?

Remember taking the final trip back to that same hospital, only to be laid out on a bed and left for dead?

Remember the machines that you drew life from?

Remember your family and friends watching you rot away into nothing, as cancer tore through your body in a matter of weeks?

Remember when they had to watch you be put in the ground? 

Remember that?

This is you one day.

Don't ever smoke another cigarette. Understand?

• Like 3

Sorry, im late to this post. But can I ask, how many of those cigs did you smoke a day before you quit?

Remember how easy it was to breath, and how easy it was to catch your breath before you relapsed?

Remember when you relapsed?

Remember when you had little money left, and had to choose between your drug, and food?

Remember that day you went to the doctor, because you weren't feeling quite so well?

Remember looking at the test results, thinking to yourself,"If I had known I would get lung cancer, i would have never relapsed!!!"?

Remember the months that followed? All the pain and suffering you had to endure, knowing you would be dead in six months anyway?

Remember taking the final trip back to that same hospital, only to be laid out on a bed and left for dead?

Remember your family and friends watching you rot away into nothing, as cancer tore through your body in a matter of weeks?

Remember that?

This is you one day.

Powerful stuff.

Sorry, im late to this post. But can I ask, how many of those cigs did you smoke a day before you quit? >>>>>>>>>>20-30 per day up to 01/01/2013, before this my last quit my smoking was increasing slowly from 5-8 a day to one pack and lately even 2 packs... it spooked me how quickly addiction gets hold of you and how badly so

Remember how easy it was to breath, and how easy it was to catch your breath before you relapsed?>>>>>>>>>>>> YEP. But let me tell you: I started noticing a massive improvement from the beginning of week 2.

Remember when you relapsed?>>>>>>>>>>>>>> To be honest, some of the relapses I don´t remember, how or why or when. For a few months I´ve been a mess.

Remember when you had little money left, and had to choose between your drug, and food?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yep. And I chose cigarettes.

Remember that day you went to the doctor, because you weren't feeling quite so well?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yep. In fact my lungs already show signs of smoke damage, so it is paramount that that doesn´t get any worse

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HERE---------------------------------------------THIS is where it stops.-------------------------------- This is my 15th day since "one day".

I hope I will never have to answer those questions down there. I´ll do my best not to have to answer those questions down there.

Remember that?

This is you one day.

Good post, Jay! :good3:

• Like 3