Naming my new Black Truck

bakon

I had a Ford Explorer, and my daughter named it Kirby.  

I like Xena. (The X is pronounced like a Z) 

I like Domino  too.  Then you can play that song by Van Morrison.   :)

p.s.  I tried to post a pic of Xena Warrior Princess, but I wasn't granted permission to do so (copyright stuff, I believe, not QT).

• Like 2

How about some manly man names -

Judge or Judgement?

Colossus

Juggernaut

Failing that, some ladies names -

Ethel

Beryl

Gertrude

Failing that you could always just call it Dave

If that doesn't help, I don't know what will!

• Like 2

Just remember...in the State of Pennsylvania no tint is allowed on the windshield (where direct vision is applied). On the front side windows must allow 70% of light in. On "smoked" headlamps or tinted lenses cannot alter the "white" quality of light. This would fail the PA inspection and would not be deemed street legal. I bring this up because the said vehicle looks to be "blackened" just about every.........

oh wait  wait  wait.......it's BAKON.

Nevermind....rules don't apply here.

• Like 1

that is a ford website photo. mine has no tint on front windows. headlights are dark, but HID units which are very white at night.

I tried to load some pictures, and got them to photobucket, but home computer wont let them move over here, try again at work where I got this one up. must be different settings at home and work. Wish I could tint the front some though, would look tough.

Action- no man names- Gertrude was grandmother, nice lady but I don't think she ever had a license.

that is a ford website photo. mine has no tint on front windows. headlights are dark, but HID units which are very white at night.

I tried to load some pictures, and got them to photobucket, but home computer wont let them move over here, try again at work where I got this one up. must be different settings at home and work. Wish I could tint the front some though, would look tough.

Action- no man names- Gertrude was grandmother, nice lady but I don't think she ever had a license.

Beryl wasn't grandmother, thinking about if, she never had a license either!

Clementine? I think that's a great name for a truck, you could call her Clem for short ;)