Naming my new Black Truck

bakon

I cant post pictures here. Never small enough and I don't photobucket. But my reward for a two year quit coming up was early and its a black truck.

Elton john suggested some really bad names

Devilgirl got a cool big black horse named BATMAN, that's in the running. Like to see more pictures of that horse. Never had one but love them, especially the big pulling horses.

Paul suggested an egg's name.

Always like using a lady's name on a car or motorcycle but usually pick something else

examples-

first Harley- freedom (divorce present to myself, and painted flag on front)

second Harley- Blue- after the ox in Paul Bunnion

Mustang- sally of course

wife's ride- Black Betty- song title

Last truck- Hulk or truck- big mother with lots of power

current Harley- Bruzer- black and blue paint

So I would like suggestions...Nancy is ok but Jen wouldn't be (due to a Jen here and some history), Babs and Petra would need some explaining, Colleen is in the clear. Evelyn too hard to say (3 syllibles) Burritto or any man name out ....vehicle_zpsd520f692.png

• Like 1

Black F-150 FX4 with Crew cab, 5.0 (cuz I like the v8) short bed with appearance package. All blacked out with black 20 inch rims. Looks like a Midnight or Phantom but not into the Evil thing. Rather be a "good" name.

Black Jack- dude name again

VIN ends in 007, but cant call it Bond cuz the English didn't build it.

Black F-150 FX$ with Crew cab, 5.0 (cuz I like the v8) short bed with appearance package. All blacked out with black 20 inch rims. Looks like a Midnight or Phantom but not into the Evil thing. Rather be a "good" name.

Very nice truck! Name it Raven.

• Like 2

Raven is a loser name- Steeler but would need a yellow stripe. Actually got blacked out stripe, like boss mustang on it. Black on black. 

Maybe name is Boss- after mustang and wife...

• Like 4

I kinda like.........."the short bus"

Or if your have a masculinity complex, you could always call it "the Crusher"

"Black Dahlia"

"Black Widow"

"Big Black Bitch"

Or is you are wanting something more gentle....

"Destiny"

• Like 5

oh oh, what about Glory?

I'd call it a goddess or god name but then I'm like that :)  I want a dog called thor.

I had a goldfish called fred once :)  I also had a rat called ratty, terrapins named terry and pin, dog called mutley, cats called tom and jerry.  So actually my newer suggestions are pretty good in comparison but possibly I'm not the help you need lol.

• Like 1