FML

Sarah

I can confirm my life is a bad soap opera.

I got a call from my new boyfriends.......

..... Wife

She was understandably upset with me.

How does this happen to me?

So it seems I attract men who like hitting me or men that lie.

It's not fair

• Like 1

sorry Sarah what a shock for you understandably pissed off but dust yourself down and move on it  his loss not yours look at it as a lucky escape

Unfortunately you have to kiss a few frogs to find Prince charming but  he is out there just have  faith

• Like 2

not all men hit women, just punks

not all wives call girlfriends, just ones that still want husband. some want them to leave

whats wrong with you....from the island to start, gene pool isn't so deep there. so men are closely related to each other and the whole dental system leaves them quite silly looking. only a few left to really choose from with good teeth and brothers that aren't cousins also.

don't think that is necessarily your fault, just move off to bigger piece of land

well at least you got a story to tell. kind of funny really.

sarah nothing wrong  with you  sorry your having trouble finding a good guy were out here just few and far between it looks like  hang in there sweety   not all men are jerks like that    big hug   :D :air_kiss:

What is wrong with me?

Absolutely nothing is wrong with you!  It's not your fault he is scum!  Better to find out now than two years from now, I guess.  Now time to find someone who actually deserves and appreciates you.  Great job on not smoking!

• Like 1

not all men hit women, just punks

not all wives call girlfriends, just ones that still want husband. some want them to leave

whats wrong with you....from the island to start, gene pool isn't so deep there. so men are closely related to each other and the whole dental system leaves them quite silly looking. only a few left to really choose from with good teeth and brothers that aren't cousins also.

don't think that is necessarily your fault, just move off to bigger piece of land

well at least you got a story to tell. kind of funny really.

The Porkster and the Bandit agree at last.

I believe he may be my uncle, brother and grandfather.

• Like 3

Tell him to take the Lotus back that he borrowed to impress you, put away his 7th grade science project (his homemade vaping machine) and go back home and deal with the issues in his marriage.

On second thought, he's not even worth the effort.  Be thankful you're not his wife.  Hope you had a nice visit with your Mom and are feeling better.

• Like 1

Aww, I'm sorry.  Nothing is wrong with you.  Sadly, there are men and women out there who behave this way but there are also some really good people in this world and I have no doubt you will find one.

Nothing wrong with you at all Sarah, this is the mindset that men like this want you to feel, it is him who has the issues not you, I could tell you a few stories about the men in my life.  But one thing is sure, because of what I went through I have become who I am today, a stronger, more determined woman,  Hold your head high and let him go, do it with dignity and know you have nothing to be ashamed of, don't smoke because again he will have one, not worth it.  But remember you are worth so much more xxx

I once dated a guy for 2 months that told me he had been married once.  He had 2 children.  Come to find out he had been married 4 times.  And his last wife was only 17 when they married.  2 years before I was dating him and the marriage only lasted 1 year.  He was 43 when they married. 

Needless to say I never went out with him again.  Although I had an issue with him being married 4 times but that was nothing to him lying and him marrying a child. 

There's alot of weirdos out there.  And sometimes we run across them..... but don't give up.  Your one person closer to Mr. Right.