I had to make a restart today

Evelyn

you got a different quit then others here, doesn't mean it wont work. I don't know what activity exactly you could use for stress that builds, but I do know your fighting the hard part repeatedly and its not going to get easier.  why bang head on wall, again and then four days later, then again, five days later.  Don't pick them up, don't buy them, bum them, hide them for an emergency, smoking never solved a single problem in the history of the world. it only made them worse.

grab nope and make that your strong word. when bad shit happens, say it out loud.

but find something else which might even be good for you, when it builds.

you are superwoman, say it with nope

• Like 3

Hi sweetie,

I know and understand this is not the same situation,but I want to tell you....

I smoked 52years,have heaps of failed quits behind me....

On this last attemp,folks who knew me where so negative....right another go...see how long this lasts etc....

Well I've done it....I know I won't smoke again......

The self as teem it has given me ...unbelievable.....I proved them all wrong......

Nothing gives me more satisfaction,showing the world....yes I went and did it.....

It's such a feel good factor......

Go show em.....

Hugs