Introduction

mtbjay

that it is jay......all my adult life.....

I want to add.....I feel better now than I did all those years too......

You will too ....I promise....

Jay. this lady tells no lies.

Here's the deal. You quit.

When you feel mad or crave or tearful, you come here, we will help.

You can absolutely do this.

Those are exactly the right emotions. We were all nervous, scared even, whether we could do it but also excited at the impending freedom! Get that excitement going, some is a slog but honestly some feels like the most wonderful free fall where days just happen and then weeks just happen!! xx

I am smiling a massive smile for you Jay. Ups and downs but a perfectly brilliant choice!!  Post in the main forum, people want to help and support you.  Tell us how your quitting, how your feeling, what are your weaker points. Would love to support you Jay. x

Hi Jay and welcome on board, congratulations on making the best decision ever and that is quitting, there are some truly wonderful people here, we all have the same goal, quit and stay quit, stay close by and post often, looking forward to sharing your journey xx

Hiya jay and welcome, well done on making the bestest ever decision of your life to rid yourself of the dirty killer sticks.

Well lets know how you are getting on, day 2???

Sue xxx

Sorry I haven't posted on this thread. I've been posting on others. Day three is almost over and I feel great! Still moving along, thinking about how great it is to not have headaches from smoke anymore. Good stuff!

• Like 1