Start it up Babs

Nicole Diver

I know she is out of town this weekend, but just in case she gets a chance to peek in.

Almost at 2 years!

2 years of kind words and inspiration, and cheeky humor.

I may not have said it enough, but thank you for all you have done for me, and everyone.

p-nk-o.gif

And since you are kicking butt and taking names (at the gym on a Friday night?  I like it.) You are tackling that too. 

Next 5k is on Sarge.

reverse-188193118+(1).gif

Seriously though, great job!

giphy.gif

• Like 4

You taught me how to stay quit, you saved my ass from smoking on more than one occasion and you taught me to look after myself so I can better look after those who need me. The time you spend helping others in your spare time most don't even know about because you rarely mention it. You'll drop everything to help somebody, friend or foe. That, my friend, is something that can't be said for everybody. Congratulations, Babs.

You called London!  :dirol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfK-WX2pa8c

• Like 3

Oh my Goodness!! 

What a super awesome thing to come home to after a wonderful weekend with my kids!

This is better than celebrating a birthday....the anniversary of my quit....that's when I really started living.  :)

Gosh....Where else will people who you've come to admire, tell you such wonderful things about you?  Where??  maybe your Eulogy and then it's too late.  This place is something special..that's for sure.  You all make it so special.  Thank you so much!!

Special thank to my pal Ava for starting this thread for me...you rock sister!

• Like 4