Nancy Is 9 Years Smoke Free Today !!!

Doreensfree

Huge Congratulations To My Dear Friend Nancy ..

9 Years ....How fast this time has flown by ....

You were the one that reached out your hand to me ,when I 

stumbled in this place looking for someone or something to help me 

find a way to quit .

I called you my Fairy Godmother ...and I still do ...I couldn't have done it without you ..

You have stayed my close friend since that day ....

It's my Huge Pleasure to share this special  Day with you ...

And I'm sure My Nicky would sent her best too...

I Love You Lady ..❤️❤️❤️

celebrating.gif

giphy-21.gif

• Like 6

Thank you so much, everyone.  When I started this journey 9 years ago, I was only hoping to quit smoking.  Thanks to the support I received on a prior board, and then on this one, I received the encouragement to keep my quit.  We have lost loved ones to this addiction along the way, and it still saddens me.  What I never suspected 9 years  ago is that I would end up with lifelong friends from all over the world.  I treasure all of you.

Special thanks and much love to Doreen, who has been my companion and friend throughout this journey.  Next month we celebrate you, dear friend, and the it is on to double digit quits!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Top-shelf quit.  First Class lady.  Congratulations Nancy.

If I remember correctly, I dedicated a little sing-along of "Rocky Top" to you last year.  I'll go with another one of our official state songs this year.

Sending this one out to Nancy...

• Like 6

16 hours ago, Boo said:

Top-shelf quit.  First Class lady.  Congratulations Nancy.

If I remember correctly, I dedicated a little sing-along of "Rocky Top" to you last year.  I'll go with another one of our official state songs this year.

Sending this one out to Nancy...

Love it!  Thank you, Boo!!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...