One Year free for Pippa!!

Nancy

Good morning, PipB!!  It is already the 11th in your part of the world, so let's get this party started!  One year is a huge accomplishment, and you have done it with grace, kindness, and style.  Welcome to the Party Car!!  Petra and I have been waiting!!

tumblr_lxb1fz7yhQ1qcsw8po1_500.jpg

• Like 3

Congrat sweet Pippa on your one year anniversary!  We've been waiting for you to get here!  I have a couple of gifts for you!!

First, a lint brush---cat parties get a bit hairy.

Lint+Brush.jpeg

Second, a new Cat Condo!  Fit for a queen!

cat-condos.jpg Bet you can't wait to sink your claws into that!

And here's a video of some of your friends celebrating with you!!  XOXO--

Don't forget to watch the video!  

http://www.jibjab.com/view/YAqY9EpuQA-e_wDcA9EsJg?utm_campaign=URL+Copy&utm_content=celebration_edf_group&utm_medium=Share&utm_source=JibJab&cmpid=jj_url  

• Like 2

Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you did it, you lil beaut, sooooooooo happy to be celebrating your special day with ya.

Wow what a shamazing achievement, woohoooow 365 days, 52 weeks, 12 months, how bloody brilliant are you!!!!

Mahosiveeeee congrats to you pet, a very very well done to you, celebrate big style, this is your week, be selfish, do whatever the beautiful, non smoking pippa wants to do,

Delighted for you ★★★★★★★★★★★★♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

12 hearts and stars for each month xxx

• Like 2

Pippa,

WOOOOHOOO! I remember when I first quit and that you were one of the first persons that helped me.   I was hanging out in the cat thread and alays looked forward to seeing you there.

I am very happy to celebrate your one year of freedom!  I hope you are enjoying the drinks on the Lido deck and save me a seat!

Meow!!!!!

:D  :D :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  

• Like 2

I'm so happy for you Pippa!!!!

You are so much fun to have around, and I love hanging out with you!!

You really deserve this, and I am very proud of you :)

Thanks for being you :)

Congratulations :)

• Like 1

Pippa!!!!!  One of the many AWESOME summer quitters!!!!

We have been through this first year together!  You are so much fun!!!  Welcome to the Lido Deck my friend!!!!  

We have a seat for you at the Summer Quitters Table!!! :)  

• Like 2

Pippa,

WOOOOHOOO! I remember when I first quit and that you were one of the first persons that helped me. I was hanging out in the cat thread and alays looked forward to seeing you there.

I am very happy to celebrate your one year of freedom! I hope you are enjoying the drinks on the Lido deck and save me a seat!

Meow!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Beacon - I've saved you a seat ... In the sun of corse ... Can't wait until I am sipping a cocktail with my fav feline on the lido deck

Meow !

Oh and thanks so much everyone - not sure what value I add but I intend on sticking around - so get used to me !!