Stupid Smoking Dream!

Nancy

So, here I am very close to one year...and last night I dreamed I smoked not one, but two cigarettes!  I woke up and was crying thinking I was not going to get my one year celebration, and would have to start all over.  What a relief when I woke up enough to know that it was not true!  

• Like 8

Been there...done that Nancy.  They are a bit scary and sometimes it takes me a while to realize that it was a dream. 

I have another dream all the time too.. .it is me and I am moving into a college dorm and getting to do college all over again.  Then I wake up and realize that I am old and have a sh*tty job to go to everyday and then my day is ruined and I am grumpy all day.

Dreams are funny.... wish I could remember the positive ones as much as the negative.

Keep on keepin on... ONE YEAR is AWESOME!!!

• Like 2

Those are the worst!

I used to have a lot of smoking dreams YUCK so unnerving! 

I have not had one in a long time. Hopefully that one was the last one for you.

Probably happened because you have your 1 year anniversary on your mind!

Those are the worst!

I used to have a lot of smoking dreams YUCK so unnerving! 

I have not had one in a long time. Hopefully that one was the last one for you.

Probably happened because you have your 1 year anniversary on your mind!

I think that is it....