Photo Share

Petra

Went hiking with some friends and kids today.  Hiked 950 feet in elevation up over 1.4 miles then climbed up 143 stairs to a fire lookout which looks has spectacular views all around the Colorado Front Range.  The hike was relatively easy.  There were a couple of spots where I felt winded, but not like I was gonna die or anything. :).  The stairs were a bit more challenging after we hit the first platform.  My heart was pumping at the top.   :)

Overall, my year old smoke free lungs held up pretty darn well!!! :)   (I only look scared in the second pic cuz my friend was trying to push me over the side - so I cut her out of the picture - haha - just kidding! )

10500555_10204296744887421_4712469223803

10384728_10203710862269265_1197255731345

p.s. I don't know the people in the first picture - they were just standing by the stairs waiting to go up. :)

• Like 5

Went hiking with some friends and kids today.  Hiked 950 feet in elevation up over 1.4 miles then climbed up 143 stairs to a fire lookout which looks has spectacular views all around the Colorado Front Range.  The hike was relatively easy.  There were a couple of spots where I felt winded, but not like I was gonna die or anything. :).  The stairs were a bit more challenging after we hit the first platform.  My heart was pumping at the top.   :)

Overall, my year old smoke free lungs held up pretty darn well!!! :)   (I only look scared in the second pic cuz my friend was trying to push me over the side - so I cut her out of the picture - haha - just kidding! )

10500555_10204296744887421_4712469223803

10384728_10203710862269265_1197255731345

p.s. I don't know the people in the first picture - they were just standing by the stairs waiting to go up. :)

I can't see the second picture. And NO WAY you would get me up those stairs in the first picture!!!!!

• Like 1

Oh Pippa, just beautiful! Isn't our earth a truly beautiful place? It's views like this, that I don't see in my environment, that just take my breath away. I'm murder, would be saying to Lee "five more minutes, just let me soak it in a bit longer" while he would be giving me the come on face, things to do and places to explore.

Truly beautiful.

• Like 1