Thank you

Gabby

I love how you have the up coming events on the calendar and it has Gabby three weeks and how people remember that it is the day for your three weeks.  It makes you feel so wanted on the site.  And you are quitting smoking with people who really do care.  I have never had this before, I always had to remember.  It makes you want to be successful in quitting.  Such a happy place.  I have two friends on site, just gives you a really warm feeling. I want this to be my sticky quit.   

• Like 15

I added you as friend, but it costs.....someday in the future I will ask you for a favor, you must carry it out without asking

or send nudie pics,

your choice

most women here have sent the pictures, they wanted to get it over with

• Like 1

I added you as friend, but it costs.....someday in the future I will ask you for a favor, you must carry it out without asking

or send nudie pics,

your choice

most women here have sent the pictures, they wanted to get it over with

Thanks a lot bakon! I thought you only asked for mine. Shoulda known better I guess.

• Like 1

Give over yis divils! !!

Gabby you are doing fab, it really does help having others with you that are going through the same thing , my hubby never smoked so he really doesn't have a clue about quitting so it helps to talk and celebrate with others in the same boat, now go treat yourself to something fantastic for your 3 week anni cos you totally deserve it xxx

gabby you are doing great hun

we are all friends here (sometimes we forget to add)

this is your sticky quit x

Agree I don't always think of adding either, but every one of us is here to support each other. Sometimes we kid around, and I think that is ok, but if you ever need an ear, or any kind of assistance, that is what is most important here. Helping each other. Almost at 3 weeks!! I remember a time I'd be half batty going 3 hours without smoking.
  • Like 1