Wanna know what I like about this week ?

It's raining freaking cats and dogs here. Every single day !!

And guess what ? I get to ride around with my windows all the way up. I don't have to have this stupid little crack in my window, getting wet, so that I can blow smoke out my windows.

That's pretty freaking cool.

• Like 14

I agree. I used to get wet all the time trying to smoke with rain coming in the window and rolling down my arm.  I could not smoke with the windows closed either as I would choke to death.

Lately I have been thinking about my smoking in the car and that it is strange that the remaining "trigger" I have per say is when I am driving.  If I would have bet on what would trigger me I never would have thought it was this.  But I used to smoke so many cigs in the car, at least three on the way to work (30 minute draive) and two or three driving home. No wonder I associate driving with smoking.

It's a glorious feeling, isn't it? :)

Speaking of rain, I saw a poor girl lose her sandal yesterday due to the torrential rain we were getting. She had to hobble across the street with only one shoe on. I hope she didn't have to go too far.

Funnily enough I washed my car this weekend and noticed all the little burn marks round the window where I'd missed the gap.

Why do I have the scene from Cool Hand Luke going round my head now?!