Jeanne Meier, Juan, Amey, ImDoingIt, Trish, Racheal, Brittany, Daisyjane,

hey you guys, still alive...hope  you all are well! :)

Smoke-free is lovely as ever, miss ya guys, sometimes ya gotta break away...will never forget this place and the kindness here!

Kilo Tango Quebec

love,

Markus

• Like 15

Babbles is here!! 

Living my life........getting healthy.  This taking care of myself is a full time job.  But I still come back here. Something about this place.  I love it here.  Endless support and all different personalities and style and yet still able to keep a nice, calm environment.  It's nice to have a place like that to go to.  Never smokers don't have that.  haha...if there is 1 single good thing to say about the fact that I was a smoker...it is because I met you.

Life is friggin crazy sometimes....and besides the smoking...sometimes pretty tough to deal with.  I am really proud and happy to be a part of this site. 

So happy to see newbies join us. 

That being said...where are you guys?????? Come back....start again....no judgements.

• Like 6

I'm still here !!!!  And I have quit smoking.  This time it's for good.  My quit date is Friday the 13 th.  So I have 10 days under my belt and going strong. 

Sorry I haven't been on for a while and was gonna wait a month smokefree before I signed back on cause I wanted to come back and show y'all that I can do this.  But then today, I went and glanced at the site and wah lah !!!  I see this thread. 

I am still stalking y'all even when I don't sign in.  And believe me, y'all have no idea how much y'all help.   I'm so glad I have this place to come to.  Thanks guys !!!!!  You freaking ROCK !!!!

• Like 17

I'm still here !!!!  And I have quit smoking.  This time it's for good.  My quit date is Friday the 13 th.  So I have 10 days under my belt and going strong. 

Sorry I haven't been on for a while and was gonna wait a month smokefree before I signed back on cause I wanted to come back and show y'all that I can do this.  But then today, I went and glanced at the site and wah lah !!!  I see this thread. 

I am still stalking y'all even when I don't sign in.  And believe me, y'all have no idea how much y'all help.   I'm so glad I have this place to come to.  Thanks guys !!!!!  You freaking ROCK !!!!

this is a good sign...because 2 years ago....I quit on friday the 13th too!!

gooooooo Tiffany!!!

• Like 1

Jen, I'm pretty sure Jengel left the QT a while back. Not sure if we'll hear from him again, but I'm pretty sure I remember reading his goodbye post.

I love that people are popping in and I hope others start responding soon. Like others have said, no judgment here... so please keep us updated. It doesn't matter if you're still quit or not!

• Like 2

The last I knew he was planning on use free wifi at various places.

Yes, he was planning to do that if he could.  When he went off line his motor home was not even drivable yet so I don't know if he got it going or not.  He had issues with his landlord and was moving out.  I hope he is ok.  I only worry because he was struggling with getting a place to live that allowed him to have his cats and he loves them so much.  That's why the motor home.  I'm rambling now but I really wish I knew he was doing ok.  He's not been on FB either...

Yes, he was planning to do that if he could.  When he went off line his motor home was not even drivable yet so I don't know if he got it going or not.  He had issues with his landlord and was moving out.  I hope he is ok.  I only worry because he was struggling with getting a place to live that allowed him to have his cats and he loves them so much.  That's why the motor home.  I'm rambling now but I really wish I knew he was doing ok.  He's not been on FB either...

I was checking FB too.  After the hundreds of PM's back and forth when he helped set this place up, I got to know him pretty well and hope he is well.  He's a good guy and deserved much better than his landlords were treating him.  One day soon we'll see him back. I'm sure.  :)

• Like 1

hey you guys, still alive...hope  you all are well! :)

Smoke-free is lovely as ever, miss ya guys, sometimes ya gotta break away...will never forget this place and the kindness here!

Kilo Tango Quebec

love,

Markus

So glad to see you!!

• Like 2