The embarrassing facts

bakon

fay posting a like

paul keeping the sticks in the game

gabby sticking it out

tiphany- 15 days---you been piddle farting since I can remember---spanking coming.   NOPE and post

Stumbled into the Twilight Zone  :help: where all quitters as we know it have been consumed and overtaken by the evil mastermind known only as Bakon, few know his real name and he disguises himself in pink, leaving behind his calling card of eggs  after each dastardly deed, he is known to have a few accomplices although when asked these shady few are quick to deny any knowledge of him.  So far his victims are reluctant to come forward for fear of losing their real personality  :ph34r: last seen riding on the back of a Harley driven by a  blond lady known only as "N" .................. :mafia:

• Like 3

My mrs is named jacki

My Ex's mother was also jacki but I called her grandma wacki. She absolutely hated me and I didn't put her on any of my favorite lists.

When ex found out I was dating a jacki I think her head spun completely around.

• Like 1

I am about to put on my flip flops and take the cat to the vet.

My flip flops I live in them! I would never leave my house if not for flip flops its as close to barefoot as I can get! I wear them everywhere! I spend a lot of money on pedicures  ;)

I am in Phoenix for goodness sake  :)

And yes my taboo area is always washed   :blush:   :D

• Like 2

I LOVE my flip flops!!!  They are allowed at the pool at least, right, Bakon???  I love sandals too, but flips are often more comfy and wear them to more than just the pool.  :)

10410300_10203635004292863_1823584254151

And yes, I keep my girl parts clean for sure.  And I was going to make a really, really, really bad joke, but I will keep it classy. :)

• Like 2

Ava wants a summer picnic too. Nice shades

Let's go.  But it will have to be take out sushi type of picnic.   And someone else has to pay, I'm a little light.  And we'll have to make it quick, I got books to read.

Oh! And bakon is making time with the ladies I see. 

• Like 1

I am about to put on my flip flops and take the cat to the vet.

My flip flops I live in them! I would never leave my house if not for flip flops its as close to barefoot as I can get! I wear them everywhere! I spend a lot of money on pedicures  ;)

I am in Phoenix for goodness sake  :)

And yes my taboo area is always washed   :blush:   :D

I have never had a pedi.  Weird eh.

• Like 3

I have never had a pedi.  Weird eh.

I have had them and I hate them!  My feet are so ticklish, I keep laughing. So I take care of my own feet and just go have my toenails painted... 

• Like 1

Ava got long toes

Petra flops for pool beach or home. If you go to store and I see you....

Nancy. Yes. Those make that silly noise when you walk then it don't matter how thick they are or what color.

I don't eat sushi or really any fish unless it comes in a box already breaded. Fish eat other fish. And stupid cats. I am a land animal. Bicuspids for eating other land animals. I also eat some green stuff but limit rabbit food. No need for fiber.

This is a poke fun at anyone for anything thread. What does queen of Scotland wear with her skirt?

• Like 1