The embarrassing facts

bakon

Come on, Wiley!  Sport some Tiger Blossom for us! :)

LOL … I quoted the wrong post. Not ready for the colored toes ….. Yet  :P

What the heck is m?

m is the letter of the day.  ….. m  :P

• Like 1

one shark is girl here right?  or are the guys crossdressing like Scotsmen for the summer

I'm still all male except I have some professionally done nice looking paint-free flippers now.  :)

41oWZANbhOL._SY300_.jpg

• Like 1

jimmy and scott in pa claim to be male too. Its ok to ride the crossdress bus with burrito or hide in closet with action or the entire Baltimore football team

I was best man at my brothers wedding. It was decided by my father and brother that when it was time for the wedding party to dance, that I should stand still and just rock back and forth. We should have told the maid of honor that had to dance with me that there would be limited movement. I also thought it forward of me to put my hand on her hip so I put it on her shoulder instead. This technically put her in the lead but that was pretty much a moot point without locomotion. Half way through the dance, my Dad reversed our arms so I did have the lead for part of the dance. What seemed to distress the maid of honor even more, was that my rocking back and forth was not in time to the music. She tried to show me the rhythm but we were a boat adrift in choppy seas. After the dance, I said, “That went well.” She was speechless.

• Like 2

fish feet and dirty birds, what a group of women we got here. plus some danglers with painted nail, skirts and ear lickers.  This is no train, its the little bus for sure and stops at every dive bar for more entertainment.

• Like 2

Never had a pedi neither, but talking of fish would love to have one of those fish feet things where they nibble your skin.................just saying :biggrin:

I've never heard of this, but it sounds interesting for sure.  :)

bacon go get a pedicure and then come back and tell us about it. Better yet have someone video you getting a pedi and post it on the QT.  That would be a sight to see.   :P

• Like 1