SOS

Tink

I am proud of you Tracey!..

and a "Way to go" shout out to Paul!!

I too was asleep when this call went out..I am glad Paul was there to answer it and be there for Tracey.

Sometimes its not 1 day at a time, but rather 1 hr at a time...whatever eeps you moving forward!!

Just keep swimming  ;)

OOOoooh my, my, my....your Mrs. will just have to understand, cuz i'm given a big ole hug and kiss to you Paul   :air_kiss: , THANK YOU for be'n here for our Tracey!! 

Tracey (Sarge).. wow that sounds like a close call, i'm soooooooooooo happy and proud of you for hang'n tough....{{HUGS}}  :give_heart:  ...now that you've gotten past that trigger ,  if it ever comes back 'round, you know you can beat it again.. (but fingers crossed you never have to face it again)..

Great job both of you!!!..., i think a big batch of cookies and gloopy gingerbread  for everyone's in order,.. dig in!!  :good3: 

OOOoooh my, my, my....your Mrs. will just have to understand, cuz i'm given a big ole hug and kiss to you Paul   :air_kiss: , THANK YOU for be'n here for our Tracey!! 

Tracey (Sarge).. wow that sounds like a close call, i'm soooooooooooo happy and proud of you for hang'n tough....{{HUGS}}  :give_heart:  ...now that you've gotten past that trigger ,  if it ever comes back 'round, you know you can beat it again.. (but fingers crossed you never have to face it again)..

Great job both of you!!!..., i think a big batch of cookies and gloopy gingerbread  for everyone's in order,.. dig in!!  :good3: 

there you are  :P

I totally missed this...but so happy to see the Quit Train do it's job and keep the passengers on board safe and free of harming themselves!!  Great job everyone...so proud of you all!! 

xoxo

OMG, I missed this too....So glad you got through it with your quit intact.  As much as it sucks, these experiences tend to strengthen our quits.  It always amazes me how our minds can go back as though you never quit months and even years after a quit.  As time goes on it lacks the "kick" it had in the beginning, but it can still happen on occasion and just goes to show how deep the addiction is.  The lies of the addiction really.  Smoking when in crisis does not make you feel better in the least, but we once brainwashed ourselves to believe it did.   Big hugs Tracey!!  xoxoxoxo

And a big hug to Paul too for being such an Angel.  I just love the Quittrain and how we all have each others backs.