Cookies for the Moderators :)

TAC

I like to get the little boxes of dry banana pudding mix, add it to two cups of milk, stir yada yada.

Put plump blueberries and sliced bananas at the bottom of the serving bowls and yum.

I'm making some tonight, want some?

Please don't be intimidated by the red and black under my avatar, I am more of a system administrator, nuts and bolts kind of stuff.

I'm also charged with promoting this website, so from now on, most of my posts will be filled with key words important for marketing this site on the Internet.

• Like 1

Please don't be intimidated by the red and black under my avatar, I am more of a system administrator, nuts and bolts kind of stuff.

I'm also charged with promoting this website, so from now on, most of my posts will be filled with key words important for marketing this site on the Internet.

does that mean no more egg jokes :(

Hah, Hah  Tracey,

As most of you know, my office is in the basement of this organization, you know "The Social" section.

Hence, I am required by the law of humor to make a just stand.

odd-easter-eggs-1.jpg

• Like 2

Hah, Hah  Tracey,

As most of you know, my office is in the basement of this organization, you know "The Social" section.

Hence, I am required by the law of humor to make a just stand.

odd-easter-eggs-1.jpg

thank the stars for that :)

Great work everyone with the key words, it's a little harmless marketing for MQ's site and it's fun. I see lots of you catching on to my riddles

Added:

Having key words in thread titles is especially good. :)