hola!

Tink

Hello peeps just a quick word from gran canaria

I am on pants connection and kindle so typing about one word every ten minutes lol

There is smoking everywhere here it's awful they smoke in all the restaurants and bars you just can't get away from it 

It just 're affirms my quit they look stupid and stink 

I have not had one craving so far which I was surprised about I think I have just been so grossed out with the amount  here

Hope you are all well

Bloody hot got to jump in the pool!

• Like 6

Tracey!!  What a pleasant surprise to hear from the blog thief! lol

Glad that seeing and smelling cigarette smokers is making your quit stronger.  View them as carrying around a ball and chain because that's what smoking is.

Enjoy your holiday and thanks for checking in!  :)

• Like 2

Tracey....how exciting, a dip in the pool and hopefully a cocktail to follow. So glad you're enjoying yourself and glad the ciggy smoking folk are turning your stomach...just such a crazy thing to do ;)

If you get over the pants connection and get back on tell me where abouts in Gran Canaria are you staying? Are you hitting the waterpark near Mas Palomas? Are you enjoying the fab canary pototo dish? Can't remember the name of the dish...red colour, garlic, chilli and other herbs. Do a Judith Charmers 'Wish You Were Here' report if you can, would love that ;)

• Like 1

Tracey....how exciting, a dip in the pool and hopefully a cocktail to follow. So glad you're enjoying yourself and glad the ciggy smoking folk are turning your stomach...just such a crazy thing to do ;)

If you get over the pants connection and get back on tell me where abouts in Gran Canaria are you staying? Are you hitting the waterpark near Mas Palomas? Are you enjoying the fab canary pototo dish? Can't remember the name of the dish...red colour, garlic, chilli and other herbs. Do a Judith Charmers 'Wish You Were Here' report if you can, would love that ;)

Lol Sharon the dish is just called potatoes Canarian no not going to water park last year I went to Siam park so this one here will seem rubbish I have just discovered happy hour at the pool bar lol they do not advertise it but trust me to find it out lol I think they might hire me as the entertainer so if I am really good I can wear one of their fluorescent tops Lmao I am staying in riosol hotel in Puerto Rica which I have to say is fab great seafood for dinner and great views wine is good too and I have included in sangria lol tommorow is. Beach day as I should be acclimatised by now and not burnt to a crisp, the pool here is ruddy freezing I age 10 yeArs every time I get in lol the highlight of my holiday is tomorrow I will be buying a lilo I lol I am so excited

More to follow from Judith lol

• Like 2

Lol Sharon the dish is just called potatoes Canarian no not going to water park last year I went to Siam park so this one here will seem rubbish I have just discovered happy hour at the pool bar lol they do not advertise it but trust me to find it out lol I think they might hire me as the entertainer so if I am really good I can wear one of their fluorescent tops Lmao I am staying in riosol hotel in Puerto Rica which I have to say is fab great seafood for dinner and great views wine is good too and I have included in sangria lol tommorow is. Beach day as I should be acclimatised by now and not burnt to a crisp, the pool here is ruddy freezing I age 10 yeArs every time I get in lol the highlight of my holiday is tomorrow I will be buying a lilo I lol I am so excited

More to follow from Judith lol

Oh my giggdygodfathers Judith ;), I stayed there, twice!...loved it! Remember going to a fab Italian resturant up around there, Picasos or something like that. It was self catering or b&b when I used to go (over 20 years ago) but I'm sure my uncle said it's all inclusive now. The views are cracking aren't they? We used to use the lifts in the fellow apartments to get down to central life life, is there a mini bus now? I hear you about Siam Park...OMG, amazing and the best waterpark ever! I found the slides like rollercoaster rides.

Oh I'm well jell you're at the Riosol, but made up for you. Like you I can't be doing with cold pools, no thanks! Bathwater warm or you can forget it..lol. Enjoy your time on the lilo and sangria mate and keep posting Judith, this is right up my street. Not having a holiday myself so can enjoy enjoying reading about yours xx

When's the karaoke night? ;)

Oh my giggdygodfathers Judith ;), I stayed there, twice!...loved it! Remember going to a fab Italian resturant up around there, Picasos or something like that. It was self catering or b&b when I used to go (over 20 years ago) but I'm sure my uncle said it's all inclusive now. The views are cracking aren't they? We used to use the lifts in the fellow apartments to get down to central life life, is there a mini bus now? I hear you about Siam Park...OMG, amazing and the best waterpark ever! I found the slides like rollercoaster rides.

Oh I'm well jell you're at the Riosol, but made up for you. Like you I can't be doing with cold pools, no thanks! Bathwater warm or you can forget it..lol. Enjoy your time on the lilo and sangria mate and keep posting Judith, this is right up my street. Not having a holiday myself so can enjoy enjoying reading about yours xx

When's the karaoke night? ;)

Seems karaoke is the favourite past time here I have not indulged yet for fear of deportation lol. But I will the Irish bar gets my custom most nights lol sorry you are not having a holiday that makes me sad maybe we should do a Sharon and tracey tour lmao

hola senorita, uno vino collapso porfavor :)

Place sounds fab. Smoking sounds dire.  I feel for you honey, that being surrounded feeling is not abulous. Try pubs with an outdoor area? Sangria is lush but strong! Be good and if you can't be good, be careful :) xx

Hmmmm too many wines,at happy hour managed to leave my bag at the dinner table returned two minutes later and poof it's gone, the fact I called the police and told them staff thieving bar stuards bag back in five minutes and no problem and I was fuming stomping through the hotel lol

I got it back ;) I think they knew I meant business grrrrrr

What I meant was:

Don't get in to any trouble and/or thrown in jail and you better not even thing about a smoke!

Cos if you do - me and Rez will have to come looking for you ... On second thoughts - maybe you could get in a little trouble - ask for a Little help .... Pay for me and Rez .... Doh too complicated !! Ok just don't smoke !

• Like 1

Not great to hear about your bag being stolen, swines, at least you got it back I suppose.

Yes Tracey &Sharon tour...LMAO...we'll show em how it's done ;)

Hope you had a lovely day on the beach today. Hope you have a lovely evening too and check in tomorrow Judith with an update on lilo situation, watching paella mak7ng-anything. Are you nipping to Puerto Morgan and doing the Yellow Submarine experience? Loved it there, fab food and a beautiful place although could be overly built up now 23 years on?

Looking forward to my 'Wish You Were Here' update tomorrow Judith....enjoy the rest of your fabulous sunkissed day xx

You now none smoking warrior you ;), just fabulous.