Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Off To Brazil

Featured Replies

Not me, but Lee and our Megan.

 

Lee won the world Adidas prize on Twitter, I know, can't believe it!

 

They are so excited as they fly out on Tuesday and are there till Saturday night. They have trips planned each day (organised and paid for by Adidas) and are staying in a 5 star boutique hotel!...lucky swines.

 

The prize is worth 15 thousand pounds and I still can't believe out of all the people in the world who retweeted to win the grand prize that my Lee won. Our Lucy didn't fancy it, not a football fan, so instead she is off to a school trip over the weekend (next week) and is doing all sorts of wonderful things. Exciting times for the Siffords....I'm home alone but at least I can play my Rick Astley CD full blast without facial moaning from the rest of the Siffs...happy days ;)

Wow Sharon, what an amazing prize! I bet they are travelling first class and everything!

 

You almost make me want to get a twitter account... Almost, lol.

 

I hope they have a great time!! Maybe you can post some photos when they get back?!

 

Btw, it is GREAT to see you :)

  • Author

I know Ross, in the excitment I tried to reopen my twitface account, sadly I can't remember my log in...still no matter will let Lee win me a prize ;)

 

Lovely to be back although my pine table and six chairs are getting a Siffy make over next week...lots to do, busy bee ;)

  • Author

Oh wow.....I love hearing stuff like this......how amazin is that......

They are so lucky,and going to love it.....

Wonderful

It really is a dream come true for them Doreen, am made up for them.

 

I have a picture in my photo downloads, of a feature our local paper has done on the story, but no matter how I try I can't work out how to upload it...am totally pants when it comes to techno stuff.

Sounds fantastic - make sure you make the most of your "Sharon" time - while the rest of the family are off enjoying themselves !

  • Author

Sounds fantastic - make sure you make the most of your "Sharon" time - while the rest of the family are off enjoying themselves !

Thanks Pippa will be strange being home alone but pleasant too, in a way ;)

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

They are back from Brazil and my daughter can't stop crying because she is not there anymore..lol...seriously had the time of their lives.

Although England played pants they still loved the fact that they had actual bums on eeats, and were there. They had what seems like a million trips they were taken on and ate like kings/queens. They are now huge fans of Brazil and said they are the most friendly and easy going race they have met to date (have meet many nationalities) So glad that they are home but am so glad that Lee won this fabulous prize.

 

His lastest prize..lol...he predicted the nil nil draw on Tuesday night on a West Ham twitter page comp. Has won a signed West Ham football. Am just waiting, praying and hoping with all my heart that he can soon win a non football prize ;) ....I should be so lucky.

They are back from Brazil and my daughter can't stop crying because she is not there anymore..lol...seriously had the time of their lives.

Although England played pants they still loved the fact that they had actual bums on eeats, and were there. They had what seems like a million trips they were taken on and ate like kings/queens. They are now huge fans of Brazil and said they are the most friendly and easy going race they have met to date (have meet many nationalities) So glad that they are home but am so glad that Lee won this fabulous prize.

His lastest prize..lol...he predicted the nil nil draw on Tuesday night on a West Ham twitter page comp. Has won a signed West Ham football. Am just waiting, praying and hoping with all my heart that he can soon win a non football prize ;) ....I should be so lucky.

Sharon, does Lee play the lottery? If be sending him down the shop to buy a few tickets!!

 

I'm glad they had a good time - sounds fabulous!

  • Author

Sharon, does Lee play the lottery? If be sending him down the shop to buy a few tickets!!

I'm glad they had a good time - sounds fabulous!

He does but sadly no wins..........yet.......lol.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.